This scene takes place after the Saint Patrick's Day Party at Reverance

Scene: Alice's Apartment, Master Bedroom
Time: 7:26 am

Starseeker lay behind Alice, breathing as quietly as he can, waiting for her to wake up. He had spent several hours like this, right arm trapped under her when she fell asleep. She smelled really really good, both the lingering fragrance of her perfume and the nights exertions mixing in his nose.

She was so pretty, he thought to himself

Alice stirred a little in Starseeker's arms. When she moved her back and bottom pressed up against the front of her new lover. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked back over her shoulder in confusion. "Huh?" She began before recognition flashed across her face and a smile spread across her features. "Good morning lover."

He *ahem* responds to her movement, and blushes as he does. Unlimited energy, this one had. "Hey there," He says, smiling his smile, "I didn't wake you did I?" He traces little shapes down her arm to her hand, which he holds when he gets there, as he speaks.

She feels him respond and smiles wickedly at him. "He certainly is energetic this morning. I don't mind if you did. Don't worry about it." She shifted her weight under the covers and faced Starseeker. Looking into his eyes she spoke, "So what comes next, breakfast, shower, or round two?"

Chris' stomach makes a loud urglegurgle noise at the first option. The blush crawls down past the sheets, but he does his very best to ignore that as he moves closer to her. She had been right, smooth all over. He feels her press up against him, and once again marvels at how cold she felt against him as he rests his forehead against hers. "Mmmm, I'll bet your floor is freezing, so staying in bed all day would be fine with me. But if you're hungry I could fix you something while you clean up."

"Sorry about that, I hate being warm so I keep my place a little colder than most people," she smiled apologetically. She heard his stomach grumble and giggled. "Well I guess it's decided then. You want to cook us up something and I'll go shower so we can concentrate on getting dirty again later. I should have some deer sausage left...You like venison?"

Chris nips at Alice's nose before turning it into a kiss. "No, but how different can it be?" He takes another kiss for encouragement before scooting out of bed to go to the kitchen. He doesn't worry about picking up his pants on the way, after all Alice had seen all of it before.

Alice sat up and hopped out of bed after Starseeker. "Ah well, guess it's an acquired taste." She made her way to the shower to get cleaned up. As the lukewarm water cascaded over her body she thought back over last nights events. I can't believe I did that. But, it felt right...I wonder what that means. Does that mean that Enzo and I are over? But Christian, does he want a relationship or just a one night fling?

While Alice showers, Christian dashes back into the bedroom to find his pants. His dignity only protected his naughty bits against a certain level of cold after all.

When she was finished he dried off and got out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked into the kitchen. She saw he had put some pants back on and frowned slightly. She walked up behind him and kissed him on the neck. "Hey" she said with a smile.

Chris swallows quickly, he had been a teensy bit hungry and was sneaking bites of the sausage while it cooked. Now he felt kinda guilty. He shivers a little bit when she kisses him, but it's a good shiver, not a cold shiver. "Oh that's nice. It's almost ready." There's two plates of sausage next to the stove, and he is indeed just finishing up the scrambled eggs. "Didn't know how you liked 'em, but Scrambled is hard to mess up. Did you have one of those breakfast-in-bed tables, or did you want to sit down at the table-table?" He turns around and embraces her, as he asks this. "I had to put pants back on, I didn't have anyone to keep me warm."

"Maybe I should go find you someone warm then?" She laughed. She walked over to a kitchen cupboard and opened the door. With her back to Starseeker she bent over and rustled through the open space giving him a very good view up her towel and everything under it. She pulled out a couple of trays and set them on the counter. "There ya go. Breakfast in bed."

Chris peaks, and he plays with his earlobe as he starts to hum. When she straightens up he's right behind her, in just the right position to wrap his arms around her. "I'll bring them back to you if you'll warm up the bed for me?" He nibbles on her ear. "Please?"

She giggled as he nibbled her ear and then he asked her to head to bed. "I can do that."

Maybe he has something planned? She turned and as she walked back to the bedroom she pulled her towel off and dropped it to the ground.

"Don't be long." She called over her shoulder as her shapely body disappeared down the hall.

And Christian isn't. When he walks in with the trays, he's folded the napkins into little flowers. They aren't perfect, but he obviously went to some effort to make them.

Once he gets them set up, he scoots in next to Alice to warm up. "So, Alice. What do you want to do now?" Fuck, he thinks, I should have waited till after we ate to ask that.

When he walked in Alice was sitting up in bed naked from the waist up. "Smells good." She noticed the napkins and continued, "Flowers? Thats sweet."

As he sat in bed next to her she looked over at him and thought for a moment, "Well first breakfast." She paused again for a time, "I don't want to kill the mood or anything so you don't have to answer. Was last night a one time thing or are you looking for something more lasting? I won't be offended either way."

He smiles at the view. And the complement seems to make him inordinately happy. "I'm sure it's not half as good as you look." He says it off hand, not trying to make the complement seem more than what it was, the truth. He continues. "I, um, well. Okay, I really really like you," But you're so far out of my League, no don't say that! "And I'm sure you hear that all the time. I just don't want to come at this from one direction with you coming at it from another." You're taking forever to say nothing EssEss, snap to it! He closes his eyes before continuing. "Yes, I am looking for something serious. If you aren't, then as fun as this is, and it's really very fun, don't get me wrong, if this doesn't have a chance of going past the really energetic sex part to something more, then I'd prefer to break it off." He stops talking, calls himself a moron in his head for a little bit, and after a moment he opens one eye to peek at Alice to see her reaction.

When Starseeker opened his eye he saw her smiling at him. "Hey I love sex as much as the next person...ok, maybe a little more. But, that wasn't the reason I went out last night. I didn't know it at the time, but I was looking someone too. I know it seems strange for someone like me to be alone, but I have been. I want someone to be there for and someone to be there for me. I'd like to see where things go. You seem like a great guy and I'd like us to get to know each other more."

Chris smiles at that sentiment. He also has to suppress the mental image of little Alices and little Starseekers running around, there's no guarantee that this would work out, especially what with the Werewolf thing. He didn't want to bring Alice into that, and despite what she had said, he didn't know how well she could take care of herself, especially if the Pure came knocking. "Take it slowly you mean?" He asks with a little bit of a laugh, considering what they had done all night.

Alice laughed with him and then smiled mischievously, "Exactly. But, nobody said that we can't enjoy ourselves while we try to figure things out." Getting more serious Alice continued, "You're sweet, and thoughtful. Definitely someone I would like to get to know better."

Starseeker kisses her again, careful not to tip over his tray of food, and tells her, "Sweet and thoughtful are good, just promise you'll tell me if I'm being pushy." Damn these pants, he thinks to himself. "I'm good at a lot of things, but I'm not a genius at relationships."

Nice, a man who wants to communicate. If that's true he just might be a keeper.

"I can do that. But I thought I was being the pushy one. Guess I have the tendency to rush to the fun part of a relationship." She smiled and returned his kiss with one of her own. Then she looked down at the food and snatched up a sausage. She chewed it with a grin.

rumblegrumble

He looked down at his stomach with a frown. Parts of him had no sense of timing. "Let's refuel then?"

The pair eat in mostly silence, with the occasional coy glance by Christian that communicates how tickled he is at all of this.

Alice picked up the tray of food once the last bite was eaten. She placed it out of the way on the nightstand. Damn that boy can eat. Well, he's got hella good stamina too, she remembered with a grin.

"So, now that our bellies have stopped their complaining, and now that we are a couple, I've been wondering." She reached up and ran her finger across the scar that looked like a large animal bit him. "What happened here and where you shot?"

Chris is half out of his pants by the time Alice turns back around, so when she touches him and asks her question he is in an awkward position. Literally. "What?" He's more than a little dumbstruck at the question at first, and he really didn't need thoughts of Echo running through his head right now. He rallies quickly though, kicking off his pants the rest of the way and pulling Alice up into his lap so he can feel her close to him. "I mean, why? Do you dig the scars?"

Then it was Alice's turn to look confused. "No, I mean I don't know. I've never thought about it before. That one looks kind of cool," she said pointing at one of them. "I was just curious. I am a hunter after all and that is one hell of a big bite mark. the animal was either huge or were you bit when you were younger?"

[COLOR="Cyan"]"Yes actually, I was. I was at a funeral, and I had wandered off on my own while all the grown ups talked. There was a pack of really ugly dogs that jumped me, but I was able to scare them off. Never liked funerals after that though." He rests his head on her shoulder, and runs his hands down her arms, fascinated by the way she feels. "And yeah, I've been shot. There was this thing, running naked through the streets on my birthday, firing guns off to celebrate, being slightly drunk, silly college stuff honestly. It must seem really silly to someone that knows as much about guns as you do."

By Luna's magnificent craters, Starseeker thinks to himself, If I was any more Canny, I'd need a label.

Alice looked like she wasn't completely convinced, but she didn't press the issue. "That's awful," she said as he laid his head on her shoulder. She looked displeased by his disregard for gun safety. "Oh. Well then you're lucky that is all that happened you could have really hurt someone or killed them. Guns aren't toys you know."

She looked at Christian with his head on her shoulder and felt him rubbing her arms. "Enough of that though," she smiled as she reached under the covers and placed a hand on his inner thigh. "Still feeling frisky lover boy?" She asked as she moved her hand up between his legs to check for herself.

Fully convinced that he's explained things to Alice's satisfaction, Chris reaction says that yes, he is indeed feeling very Frisky thank you very much. "I called work," he says as she feels him up like a piece of meat that really doesn't mind being felt up one bit. "They won't be expecting me, so unless there's an emergency, I'm all yours for the day."

"Oh, you don't say?" She asked absentmindedly. "Then we'll have to find something to do later. We can go out to lunch and find something to do this afternoon." She thought out loud while her hands seemed to occupy themselves, then she leaned in and began to kiss him on the neck.

Christian heartily endorses that idea, starting with a number of kisses that slowly wind down Alice's body...

Fade to Black