Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Hittin' the streets

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"I'm keeping myself light and meditating. Being one with the City and enjoying this fine Spring day." Yui responds cheerfully. He smiles then his eyes narrow. "What are you doing here?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Doing some business, what's it look like?" Faith's eyes narrow to mirror Yui's. "If I'm gonna stay in town, I've gotta get myself set up." Why anyone would want to stay in this town is beyond her, but if she was going to be stuck here, might as well make the stay as pleasant as possible, right?

It's roughly then her cellphone rings with an incoming text. She spares a glance down at the phone in one of her pockets, before releasing a hearty "F**k!". As she is wont to do. She looks back to Yui, and tells him, her voice sarcastic, "Well, it's been fun, Grubby, but I've gotta fly." She takes out the phone, just enough for him to see it. She doesn't show him the message's contents, however. Better keep it a secret that she was going to go traipsing around in shit.

"Don't let me keep you then" Yui bows his heads in respect. But doesn't turn to leave. He really was out here to keep up his training.

End Scene?

Sounds good to me

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread