21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Hittin' the streets

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

"Well, Maria Sharpe, as I said, half now..."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Sure thing," she answers seriously, handing him the money and the half-picture in the same hand. "And what do I call you?" She was tempted to offer 'Weasel' as a possible name, but that one's already taken in her head. Hmmmm, Glarey, Ratty... All fine choices. I'll figure one out eventually.

"Anything you want darling," he says with a wheezing-laughter. "That aside, my acquaintances call me Teeth." He smiles and Faith can see the irony in his name, his mouth having more gaps than teeth.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Maria will do fine, Jaws." she tells Teeth with a certain edge as he calls her 'darling'. Dammit, she'd refrained from being annoyed for long enough by now. "We done here?", she asks.

"Yeah," he replies as he pockets the cash and the photo. "See you in a few."

With that, Teeth slinks away down the street.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith watches Toothless go for a few seconds, mulling over... something in her head. Even she's not sure what. Now that that was done, at least, she could go in peace.

Well, relative peace. Still got Weasel watching, she thinks. Seeing what he wanted was not one of Faith's priorities, but, well, there was noone around, maybe she could blow off some steam there. Or find out what his problem was. Throwing one last look in Gengivitis's direction, she heads to where she last saw Weaselboy, zipping her bacg back up as she goes.

Yui rounds the far corner finishing off a something-wrapped-in-paper. He crumples the remains in a ball and laps up whats left from his fingers, noticing Light Bulb heading his way. Direct could be fun. maybe?

"Faith right? I figured you'd keep your distance. You don't seem to like me much." Or anyone for that matter. Yui begins to feel he is the one about to get some hard questions judging the look on her face. When he did it, it was fun. Someone else though would have to learn to keep their questions to them self. The Ferret quickly guesstimates how fast it would take to scale the nearby wall.

Faster then Light Bulb could draw? Unlikely.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith looks the ferret over, considering exactly what to say. She opts to put a hand on her hip, look at him askance, and ask straight up, with her usual tact. Or lack thereof. Hey, what could possible go wrong? "Depends. You gonna go 'spirit of the season' on me again?" And really, how many good answers could there possibly be to that question? At least he didn't use another one of those pick-up lines.

"Don't know. You want me too?" No violence yet. Maybe she was actually into him? Oh happy day. That voice... So hawt.

Yui smiles bright and shifts his weifght. Tiny bells jingle.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith steps closer to Yui, looking him straight in the eyes, weighing her options. Punch him? Kiss him? Talk to him? Push him away? Well obviously one of those was right out. She sneers at the other Lost, deciding once more that direct has always worked before. "Oh, sure, because that went so f**king well the first time, didn't it, Ferret boy?" Oooh, someone's been Googling animal names, apparently. "What are you trying to do here anyway?"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread