Mark drives up and gets out of the car. He walks up to the Temple and walks in, "Hello I am looking for Dirge," he says to one of the people there.

Dirge had been taking a turn at the temple when Mark arrived. She walked about of a back room when she heard his voice. "Hello Mark, what are you doing here?"

"Court tonight, You coming?"
Mark asked.

"Of course. I was just getting ready. Were you wanting to go together?"

"Do you have something to wear?" Mark asked

"Not really I was just going to wear a dress or something."

Mark hands Dirge a Package, "I thought you might like this." In the package was a Kimono.

"um...it feels like cloth...is it a dress or something?" Dirge asked a little confused.

"Its a Kimono, The Theme at the court is Fudal Japan. Its black with flowers and red trim" Mark explained. "Do you like it?" Mark asked
Kimono for Dirge

"I'm sure it is quite lovely...It feels nice. That was very thoughtful of you Mark. Thanks." Dirge leaned in and gave Markos a kiss. "So you want to come help me put it on?"

"I got it because of the Embroidery and the cloth. I figured you would like the way it feels?" Mark said following his lady off to help her into her dress.

"Oh I do. I love it. So have you ever tied an Obi before?" She asked while leading him into the back room.

"Mia helped me pick it out and showed me how to put one on. She has a thing for fashion."
Mark said as he watched Dirge undress.

She quickly stripped down to her underwear and then spoke as she turned to her lover, "So, how much do I need to take off? do you wear tops and bottoms or just bottoms?"

Mark thinks back for a moment. "You can wear both. Just want them to be the same color so they don't show through. In this case the Kimono is Black." Mark explained

Dirge put on the socks first and then got put on the first layer. She let mark assist her with the things and soon she was ready and waiting for him to finish things off with the obi. She was more than a little surprised by how much fabric and how heavy things were. "Okay, I think we're ready for the last bit. Right?"

"Yep Let me just fix this Himo." Mark said as he fixed the knot on the traditional tie. "Okay and now for the Obi." Mark wrapped the sash around Dirge's waste twice and then made the correct ties. With the Himo hidden and the bow made Mark looked over his Lover. "You look fantastic." Mark said, "I just need a minute or 6 to change and then we can go."

"Ok, I'll just wait here then." Dirge practiced moving around in the strange garment. It hung differently than anything she was used to wearing and was far heavier. Yet still it felt nice. She smiled a little as she tried it out.

Mark dropped his back pack on the bench and pulled out his outfit. He had spent way too much on this outfit. Like drying his bank account, Hopefully Jayne would be able to sell a few more paintings. "Oh, I sold one of my Paintings. Well Jayne Sold it." Mark said as he took out his Kimono and began dressing. "Are you okay in that dress?" Mark asked as he finished his own Kimono and began strapping on the armor.

"I'm fine, it's nice and I like the feel. It is just a little strange is all."

"Yeah I hear you there." Mark said as he finished up. "Come here Dirge, Take a feel." He reached out and took her hands. Running them up the Armor. "God this is heavier then it looked." Mark said as he shifted under the armor.
Mark's Outfit

Dirge approached the man and she felt the soft clothing but over it was something hard and protecting his vitals, "Are you wearing armor? Well, I'm sure you look quite handsome. I know you feel good." Dirge finished with a giggle.

"Thank you babe. You look fantastic." Mark said as he took her by the hand. "Shall we go?" Mark asked.

She leaned up against Mark's chest and gave him a long passionate kiss. Once she was done she pulled away and smiled, "Now we can go."

Mark enjoyed the kiss very much, "Fantastic" Mark took her by the hand and walked with out the doors. Jayne was there,

"Dirge you look fantastic."

"Jayne is going to drive us if thats okay?" Mark said

"Thank you Jayne." Dirge said with a smile. "That's fine dear. Just remember she'll have to stay with the car."

"Yep Yep. Jayne will drop us off and then she has some business to take care of. When we are ready to go we can call her and she will come get us."
Mark said, "Sorry I only have one car. Jayne's truck is in the shop and we can't really ride the Ducati in these outfits. And I need to have her take care of a few things." Once she was in the car mark went around and got in. Jayne drove them off to court.