Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 5 of 33 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

PRE

"Why, it seems so pedestrian in such a setting of haves and have nots," Argent replied. At least it was better than the chain mail; one should at least endeavor to be a gracious guest regarding themes.

Whether or not he was simply making a statement on the proclivity of Kindred to 'show off' in social settings, or a more subtle commentary on the state of the Movement was unclear, further muddied by a total lack of tact about mentally undressing Ciara.

L

"Fortune does seem to smile upon you, Alder Lady." He knew rather little about Invictus procedures himself, but the one she had introduced herself with seemed to be a safe bet to use. "Your Covenant Head is Viscountess Twist, also the Prince's Hound. Though she has not yet arrived tonight. Ordinarily either your clan or Covenant Head would extend temporary acknowledgement to you until the next Court, but given the circumstances that is hardly necessary."

"I must admit, though, I know fairly little about Invictus positions and titles. What is it, exactly, that a Technophile does." Hopefully she would not try to get cute with him by saying merely what could be deduced from the title itself.

S
    Steven

Six

The Priscus of Shadows? I don't think I could have done this again if I tried.

Six smiles and gives a slight bow. "Well then it would seem I picked the correct person to talk to. Yes, I am new. I just arrived last evening in fact and saw the postings of Court. I thought it best to simply make my entrance here. I am Alder Lady Six, Technophile of the First Estate, member of clan Mehket."
    "If I may Priscus Von Schusten, Alder Lady Six," Gabriel extends his hand and if Six takes it he will kiss it politely. "My name is Mister Librettist Gabriel D'Anglo, Mekhet of the First Estate. A Technophile, if it is the Same as a Technologist, Is an expert in the study and application of Disciplines, Devotions and Bloodlines Specific powers." Gabriel explained. "Extremely intelligent and, if I dare say, extremely lethal. I dare even further to say Much like you Priscus. But perhaps in different Avenues."

Six

Six takes the offered hand and smiles at Gabriel as he answers the Priscus' question. "Libretist D'Anglo is correct. My studies mostly lie in the apllication and context of the abilities kindred posess. It is a very interesting field and one that requires excellent memory skills."

She looks around the room for a moment and then returns her attention to Gabriel and Wilhelm. "I am glad I came when I did then as it will undoubtedly speed up the acknowledgement process. I would like to get settled in soon. I'd heard this domain is one of the more pleasant ones to live in."

Madison

Madison nods and glances behind Max at the incoming kindred. "Yes, it took on better then I expected it to. I did not realize so many had an interest in Japanese culture. Please," she gestures past the entrance to the room beyond. "enjoy your evening, Mr. Heins."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Regina Pia

PRE

Dirge had not expected Lady Pia to actually approach her and had assumed that since the woman hated her that she would want nothing to do with her. However, perhaps it is that hatred that caused the woman to seek her out.

"Deputy Pia, good evening." She replied after the woman finished speaking. After listening to the woman give her greeting she smiled and spoke, "Things have been going well for me. Thank you for asking. I am happy to hear that things are going well for you and I hope you have a splendid evening. However, I must apologize for my actions at our previous assignment, I tend to be cautious at times and I apologize for the failed communication between us that caused things to turn out the way they did."
    "You apology is appreciated and accepted Acolyte Dirge. I have since learned a great deal about the varying levels of competence in this domain, and find your overcautious nature to be on the more positive end." She glances back at michael. Perspective did change everything.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara

*Ciara raises an eyebrow as the other Kindred's eyes roam her body, but says nothing. If Argent can spot any details beneath the loose fitting, flowing outfit, he deserves any titillation it might provide. Besides, it's not like the boy could help it; it's in their nature.

Perhaps I am trying to make a statement about my social beliefs? *She smiles coyly, glancing around the gathering for a moment.* Or perhaps I would rather stand out and not wear a kimono as everyone else is? Present company excluded, of course...

Max

Max bows once more then enters the gathering. He moves to the side, scanning the crowd for anyone he knows. He sighs softly, both Elanah and Konstantine are presently absent. Not even a fellow Dragon...

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos looks to the two ladies, "Well I am glad to see that Hatchet has been buried. And not in anyone's spine for a change." Mark says with a smile and a joking tone. "Deputy Pia, I have a small favor to ask of you if you don't mind?" Markos left the statement hanging awaiting a response.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Well, at least she doesn't hate me utterly. I wonder what happened to change her mind.

"Again I thank you Deputy Pia. I don't mean to be rude, but if you'll excuse me for a moment?" Dirge waited politely for a moment in case Regina wanted to say something more before turning to Jayant if she did not.

"Acolyte Nagaraj it is good to hear from you again. I hope that you have been well as of late?"

PRE

"Then it would be a bold statement, wouldn't it?" Argent replied with a smile. He was tempted to poke at the woman, the folds not giving any sort of clue. Either his imagination was slipping, or she was waif-er-thin.

"Maybe mine is social commentary as well? You guess what mine says, and I'll guess what yours says."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon's eyes flowed across the room as he felt familiar and less familiar beasts around, and he bowed his head as his eyes came across Prince Clarke and Ms. Naetesh even if they didn't see/feel his gaze he bowed out of respect. He sighed not seeing Lady Twist having a slight frown which as he blinked it was taken away as he moved to watch a sparring match curious if he might learn something.

Page 5 of 33 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread