Ended
Watch
311 - 320
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 32 of 33 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant smiles as he replies to Arnold. "Thank you Reeve Culler, I may have to pick your brains on what it entails. It is an entirely new prospect for me," he adds with a wry grin.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison nods to Jayant's question with a slight smile. "If you wish. It is a simple technique really. Maybe we can trade off some, your technique is quit impressive as well."

She backs up as Reeve Culler approashes, not wanting to get in the way of their conversation. She looks around to see if there are anymore guests that are departing. Tonight had been slow but satisfying in her mind. She hopes it was a Court to remember.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant is not an impolite person. However, having two conversations at once can be a tricky business and he does not wish to be perceived as, well, impolite.

"Of course, Paladin. However, it is nothing more than pure luck at times. Once again, thank you for the...spar," he says to her, using her own words, "it would be interesting to fight side by side one night."

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark looks to Deacon, "Hey Mate. Give me a call some time. We should go out and get a bite together some time. Maybe look for a proper woman for you." Mark says with a smile and a slap on the shoulder. Mark feels his phone ring in his pocket and says, "There is our ride. Come Cerberus Lets go get your Master woken up." Mark picks up his fallen love and carries her toward the door and out where he finds Jayne waiting in the SUV. Mark Sets Dirge in the back seat and lets Cerberus jump in. Mark then gets into the front seat and instructs Jayne to take them to the Circle's Temple.

Charlie

Having kept silent for the entire proceedings, somethin I think I need a medal for as I usually got a loud mouth but whatever, figured I'd keep a low profile considering I missed the last court. Charlie makes his exit from Court once everyone's dismissed, looking back at the area where the battle royale happened. I didn't even know Dirge fought like that. Well, note to self, never cross Jayant or that other woman. They both clearly can handle themselves in a fight against other people who are built for killing, so I better just stay outta their way. I can see why Konstantin enjoys hunting with him.

Michael

Nodding to the Seneschal as he leaves Michael says "Good evening to you Senechal" As soon as he leaves the building, he forces the blood in his body towards his wounded legs, picking up the normal pace of his walk as he no longer feels the pain from Regina's blades. Walking back to his car, Michael feels a strange sense of rebirth after the string of bad luck he had at Mccoy's house. He only hoped he wouldn't need it a second time, as he imagined the Seneschal wouldn't be as generous.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara

*It's all Ciara can do to repress a giggle as the final two combatants knock themselves out; it appealed all to her well to the dry British sense of humor. Once the spectacle of the fight is over, she looks around Court once more. She is disappointed to find everyone either still engaged in conversation or busy tending to the wounded.

She can't help but a feel a pang of envy, if she had been a little more daring she might have won by default. But then, she also might have had to endure a public groping by Argent... Perhaps she had chosen wisely by staying out of the contest.*

Max

*Max watches the fight with little interest; the last time he exercised was the University swim team. They'd actually made it to the National Finals in 1918. Max lets out a mirthless chuckle, everyone else on that team was dead a buried by now...

Max is so lost in old memories he almost misses Shadow slipping away from the unbalanced new comer; and he quickly moves to intercept her before she slips out the door.* Oracle, do you have a few moments I could steal from you?

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Slightly startled Shadow gives a belated smile. "Yes of course Mr. Heinz. What can I do for you?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max dips his head slightly to superior Dragon.* Thank you Oracle. I simply wished to inform you I've recently completed another Chrysalis, changing my title to a Scribe of the Untamed Hunger. I'll await your decision on if and how my claim shall be tested before taking the new title of course.

Though, it does bring me to a new direction in my study. You said at the last meeting that you knew others that might be able to teach some of the more obscure Coils. Should you happen to know a teacher for the Rarefied studies, I would be much appreciated...

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow refrains from getting irritated, allowing her patient nature to come through when dealing with a student. "As I informed Scribe Hartman. One does not petition to gain a new title of higher rank. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to prove that one has learned a new coil? They are all personal to the kindred involved and proving it would be like me trying to hold an inquisition to prove if any among us are witches. To consider doing so would be ridiculous."

She looks at him for a long time considering his next question. "I have some knowledge of the Rarefied Coil, although they are difficult to learn. More so then the other more common coils."

This thread closes today, guys, so wrap up your conversations, please

Regina loses two WP for not acting on her Vice in this thread when she had the opportunity, as per the Daeva weakness.

Page 32 of 33 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 Last
Closed Thread