Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
221 - 230
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 23 of 33 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last

PRE

Argent accepted his fan, opening it and fanning himself briefly before locking it closed and slipping it into a pocket. He looked around at the spectators, grinning. Who could ask for more than a captive audience?

Initiative 16 when it's time

My apologies Steven

Six approaches Twist and gives the woman a graceful curtsey. "Good evening Viscountess. The Prince informed me that you are the head of the Invictus. As I am a new member of the city and the Invictus I thought it best to introduce myself. I am Alder Lady Six, Technologist of the First Estate and very pleased to make your acquaintense."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison activates her resilience and steps into a defensive posture as she waits for the Seneschal to answer her question.

init = 7 (Yes I suck)

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge heard the Seneschal change the rules of the fight to a free-for-all and with the new rule changes she wasn't so sure about this fight anymore. She took her cane when it was provided to her and thought things over. She realised that if she was going to fight she did not want to be restricted by the Kimono or ruin the gift that Mark gave her when she was wounded by an opponent.

Untying her Obi, Dirge pulled off her Kimono and folded the obi and the clothing up neatly. Next she unfastened Cerberus' harness and set it down. Standing there in her undergarments and her blindfold, she took a deep breath and drew her sword from its cane sheath before entering the ring with Cerberus trailing after.

When she got into the ring she bent down and faced her companion. "If I sleep you sit down, unless they try to hurt you. Then you go find Mark."

OOC note (combat), Initiative 10

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods to the both of them, a genuine smile contrasting Rosuto's.* Hopefully It shall be within the fortnight. I will be sure to send you both information once the details are arranged. It has been a pleasure to meet you both. Have a pleasant evening Mrs Kento, Mr Hall. *She waits patiently to see if the other Kindred have any other questions or concern.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to both Rosuto and Ciara saying "yes I have others I need to converse with before the night is over. However it was good meeting with both of you, both again and for the first time, have a pleasant evening." he bows to both of them and returns his attention to the exhibition that is about to start, not really interested in who the winner shall be, he is more interested in the Seneschal and speaking with him before the end of the night.

Madison

Madison watches Dirge undress and raises an eyebrow.

Not a bad idea actually. This kimono will only serve to hinder me. I think I will follow the undressing.

She then removes her own kimono, folding it neatly and setting it aside. She feels more exposed as she stands there in her undergarments, but she doesn't really care. She has no real need of the garment and she would much rather have freedom of movement. At least she had worn her matching undergarments.

Rosuto

Rosuto nods and begins to move away. "And to you too Ms. Maskelyne, Mr. Hall."

She turns and wanders away, making her way toward the fight about to begin.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff nodded at Madison and spoke loud enough for all participants to learn that, "The fight will be over when all particpants have submitted, or when only one is left standing. This would be a good time to remind you all that losing yourselves to Frenzy in Court would be a very, very," he takes a deep breath, "very, very, very bad idea." He smiles that awful little wrinkled smile at them, then turns his mic on.

"If I may have your attention, please. Our challengers are Dirge, of Clan Nosferatu; Argent, of Clan Daeva; Madison, of Clan Ventrue; and Jayant, of Clan Mekhet. They will fight Battle Royale style, until submission, either consciously spoken or they are rendered unto the deep sleep of Torpor." Heathcliff looks at Prince Clarke and nods deeply.

"Let the fight begin!"

Jayant needs to roll init. Current order is Argent (16) * Dirge (10) * Madison (7)
    Dirge can activate those abilities prior, that is acceptable

"I will consider it. We'll talk later." Arnold replies to Regina, with a certain amount of detachedness. When he turns his attention away from her, it is obviously more profound than simply turning to watch the fight. Arnold no longer wishes her in his presence, at least not this night.

Demonstrations of martial prowess had always been something he had enjoyed, but even now he could not focus on the excitement to come. Something else troubled him.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark turns from Deacon as the Seneshcal begins his speach. As he looks to his lover he sees her strip out of the Kimono he had given her, "Close your eyes son, your too young to see this." Mark says to his friend with a joking tone. He admires her frame as well as the other woman... "Madison i think?"

"This should be interesting" Mark again says to Deacon

Page 23 of 33 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last
Closed Thread