Ended
Watch
321 - 328
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 33 of 33 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33
    S
    Steven

Gabriel continues to wait his turn. Looking very bored...

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max is silent for a moment, then bursts into a full-throated laugh; perhaps the first any in Sacramento has seen the Mekhet give.* You all certainly are different from my previous associates. I think the only reason the Elders stayed in was the spectacle of torturing each other each time they claimed a new lesson. I promise I won't bother you with such a request again.

*He then goes silent for a moment, considering Shadow's words. Max finally nods slightly* Any advice you might be willing to offer would be greatly appreciated. They aren't an immediate goal, merely a change in the focus of my studies. Perhaps one evening we could discuss them in detail. At your convenience, of course.

Shadow

Shadow smiles at Max's reaction. "I am glad you approve of my methods. Yes I think we can arrange an evening of discussion. When you are ready, contact me. My schedule is fairly open as most of my time is spent in study anyway. Until then, Scribe Heinz." She nods in respect and then glides out the door.

Six

After introducing herself to the head of the Invictus and watching the fight, Six decides it is time to make her exit.

Madison

Madison will wait until all kindred have left the ballroom before cleaning the place up and then making her way back to her Haven........
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon looks around, hmm guess I might need to train some before asking Mr. Reeve for an assignment, Deacon moves to leave since it seemed others were moving out and he then shifted and left making his leave into the darkness.

S
    Steven

After being ignored by his Covenant Head and seeing that court was coming to an end Gabriel desides he would wait for his meeting another day. Gabriel takes his leave.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina leaves, feeling drained from Argents and the Prince's shaming. One should would have toe bear. Argent though, that would be better served cold.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara and Max exit several minutes apart, in no way interacting.

Everyone leaves Court before anyone asks them to clean up, the always ambiguous threat of staying at a party too late.

Thread is now closed.

Page 33 of 33 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33
Closed Thread