Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Into the Lion's Den (attn: Rust Mane, Spartan)

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

"Ok," Pearl says as she heads towards the door. "Bye Cass. Bye Rusty," she offers before heading back to her own home.

PRE

Rust waits to hear the click of Debrahs door before closing his own. "That brother, was Pearl." Rust Leans against his wall in thought. she was growing up too fast.

S
    Spartan

"She seems like a very sweet little girl" Spartan says questioning if the girl can see through the mask or not.

Spartan moves to open the fridge. When he finds nothing of interest he grabs a glass of water. "Brother, I have been thinking now that I have taken the oath. I think it is time for us to begin gathering a group of warriors together. It has been too long since we have fought side by side with a group of warriors. What are your feelings?" Spartan's voice still has that quiet calm with only the slightest rasp.

PRE

"Plenty of warriors in Summer. All of us are itching to get some action. If your meaning to build a small group, then yes. That would be perfect." Rust takes a seat in his recliner. "We should put together a group to help watch against things like that woman.."

S
    Spartan

"Yes that is the idea," Spartan says as he walks over and sits on the Couch. A creak comes from the couch as it takes Spartan's weight. "Do you have any Prospective people to join?"

PRE

Rust thinks for a moment. "There are other new Courtiers who are promising. Rick from Autum. Queen Alice is pretty hardcore. But I doubt that she would join us. She is royalty." Rust realizes this conversation could use some drinks and charges the fridge.

He pulls out a can of Sprite and a can of Siera Mist. "Looks like we need a run to the grocer. Pick your poison."

S
    Spartan

"I have not had Soda since I was a child. Which one is better?" Spartan asks with a puzzled look.

PRE

Rust looks between the cans. He hadn't expected that question. "Uhh Sprite I guess..' Rust tosses the Sprite to Spartan then jams a metal talon through the top of the Sierra Mist.

"What is you think we'll be focusing on? Just fighting seems pretty vague."

S
    Spartan

"Protection of the Freehold and its people." Spartan thought for another moment. "And perhaps a profession that would also use our skills. A business to establish ourselves further. I know there is already a gym in sacramento and a blacksmith. What could be useful in the Freehold?" Spartan thought outloud.

PRE

"A Strip bar." Rust slips with a chuckle.

"A gun range. We don't have any kind of Stronghold int the hedge if War comes a calling..."
    Rust follows the more serious line of thought. "We would need weapons. And we wouldn't wait for them to be made. I don't think the Freehold has an armory. Thats something we can do. Right?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread