Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Into the Lion's Den (attn: Rust Mane, Spartan)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Rust Mane and Spartan pay a visit to the building where the baby cannibal atrocity occured only to find nothing but a cleaned apartment and a very intimdated manager who calls the police. Fortunetly, Greg and Larry make their escape where Rust Mane offers his apratment to Spartan as a place to crash....

PRE

Rust tosses his bag against the wall as he enter his apartment. It is surprisingly clean.
    "Make yourself at home brother. I'm afraid there is not much here to eat but lucky charms and choice beef."

The apartment is layed out like Seinfeild's The kitchen is near the door, the living space is split into a small table covered in the crayon drawings and a full couch set complete with a recliner. The arms have small tears in them. to the left is a small hallway withthe main bath and three adjoining doors. the Closet the left bedroom and Rust's room.

There is little in the way of decoration. A few more crayon pictures are taped to the fridge, some metal sculptures made from scrap metal hang above the TV and couch. The carpet is a splotchy grey-ish white. Except were it would seem some the furniture was rearranged and the true white shows through. Rust steps aside to let Spartan in and tries to read his reaction.

S
    Spartan

Spartan steps into the door, "Bigger then my room at the Loudis. And no shackles." Spartan walked around the room, looking around. He sees the crayon drawing and the sculptures. He picks up one of the crayon drawing, "One of yours?" He asks his brother.

PRE

"Pearl's" Rust answer without expression. He is watching Spartan very carefully. "A girl I care for. She lives with her mother next door."

S
    Spartan

A girl?

"Pearl. Interesting Brother. Good to know I am not the only one who cares for children."
    Spartan said as he set down the picture. "Where may I put these?" Spartan asked gesturing to the spear and staff, Not to mention the bag on his back full of swords. Spartan's body language showed no disapproval or judgment to Rust's apartment or life style.

PRE

"The closet is were I keep my armory. But you can use the room down the hall to the left."

Should Spartan head that way he would find a empty room filled only with dust and window facing the street.

There is a light knock at the front door to Rust's apartment.

PRE

Rust turns round and opens it, It was likely Pearl. Good time Spartan would get to meet her then. Wait, what time was it?

Yes, its Pearl. She looks up at Rust Mane with a smile and is holding something in her hands.

It appears to be a gerbil.

"Look Rusty! Mommy brought me a pet! What should I call him?"

She has the look of pure innocence and happiness as she stands there.

PRE

Rust looks from his little charge to the ball of fuzz in her hands. Honestly, the first name that came to mind was Snake.

"Err... What does he like to do?" Rust questions carefully. Names were important. You had to get them right. For the moment Spartan is forgotten.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread