Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
American History TV

NOS
    PRE

Michael stepped out of his car dressed in a leather jacket and jeans, trying to keep his appearance subtle, it was harder now that he was limping from his sustained wounds he'd received from Knight Pia. Although they didn't perhaps sting as much as his mistake he'd made in front of not only her but also the Seneschal. He wondered if his near-life-ending-mistake had turned the Seneschal off from ever calling on him for his assistance again or if it meant he'd be using him more over the coming nights.

If that is the case I don't know if I'll have the limbs to handle that much. At least while I wait I should get the ball rolling on this homeless priest. Even if it turns out to be bogus, I'll at least know what the local skinhead scene is here and I can start work again.

Once on Daniel's floor, he stopped in front of his door and knocked waiting for him to answer.

NOS
    PRE

The door opened and Daniel stood there, with a shirt on to Michael's surprise.

"He must be sober"

"What is it?" Daniel asked

Without asking, Michael entered his apartment and waited for him to shut the door. He turned back and said "Okay time to shave your head and go out searching again."

He looked at Michael. "Now? Why?"

"Because I need to get a feel for what the neo-nazi scene is like here and since I can't do that because racists generally don't like people of color. So that's why I'm telling you you're going to have to."

Michael looked down at the ground and ran his hands through his hair for what would be the last time. "Okay what do I need to do?"

"Just check out the scene like you normally do, you know go to rock or punk clubs, bars, whatever. If you bump into any of em, just say you got laid off due to affirmative action or some shit. The usual. Just try to hang out with them and get a feel for what they are like. Are they just angry kids rebelling or are they an American History X movie away from torching a gas station? Find out if there's a legitimate figure heads there, like someone who runs rallies or an organization."

Not sure if I want to bring in the homeless guy if there's some political official running things secretly. That could be more trouble than it's worth and it could draw unwanted attention. and I don't want to mention the homeless guy to Daniel because he's about as much of a dumbass to fuck it up mentioning to the other skins. He looked down at his legs Speaking of dumbass.

"Just don't get arrested either. If they ask you to vandalize some Synogogue or house or whatever, just say no you're on parole and can't risk it. Act like an alienated laid off employee."

He stared at Daniel who was scratching his neck trying to remember all the information. Michael rolled his eyes "Are you actually confused as to how to be an overzealous racist? Daniel, you were a skinead. how hard is that to remember? What? Did someone hold your hand when you first joined them?"

"No man I got it all right? Just give me a couple nights and I'll let you know what I find."

"All right then, just do it quickly. Now are you clean?"

"Yeah why?"

" Because I don't want you using while you do this. You know some of those guys get really overzealous about users." He looked at Daniel for a moment and said "Now hold out your arm."

Daniel looked up at Michael with hesitant eyes, but then he sighed and raised it for Michael to bite into. He hated this visit, it meant that he'd actually have to work for the next few nights and he'd have to do it clean. Michael was right though, it was like stepping back into an old suit. It would be easy wearing it too, because hate was something he'd had since his teenage youth and after being in the service of Michael for so long, it had grown exponentially.

Closed Thread