Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

This is my Crib

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

After his First Change, Vinny had gone home kinda confused and it had only been with the combined help of Mateo and Gwen that he managed to get through the utter confusion and turmoil in his heart.

The first being completely naked.

And so, with Jeremiah in tow, Vinny heads back to his own apartment so Jeremiah could borrow some of his clothes, get a slice and talk about what's happened.

"Let me just grab some clothes," he says as they enter before heading to the bedroom. The apartment is quite spacious with the lounge having a big couch and a glass coffee table. An ashtray is on the side that really does need emptying at some point soon.

After a couple of minutes, Vinny returns with a pair of jeans and a tee for Jeremiah to change into.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah hesitates at the entrance to Vincent's place. Something felt wrong about going into it but he forces himself to walk in anyway. He stands awkwardly by the front door until Vincent throws some clothes at him which he hurriedly puts on.

"Thank you" He says to Vincent as he puts the clothes on. Jeremiah glances around the apartment.

"Nice place"

"Thanks," Vinny replies as he heads through to the kitchen. "Been here a while. Want some pizza?" he adds, picking up the phone and getting ready to order, having the number on speed dial.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Yes" escapes Jeremiah's lips before he even thinks to say yes. He was really hungry, like forgot to eat dinner and breakfast from coding and realizing its the next night already hungry. "..please?" he says sheepishly.

Vinny dials, ordering two large, meaty pizzas before hanging up.

"So, initial thoughts on all this? Pretty crazy, huh?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks at Vincent with a confused look for a moment. "....crazy is an understatement. I mean I already assumed or took it as known that the world was a messed up place. I just didn't expect there to be werewolves, much less that I could turn into one." He says rather deadpan.

"Yeah, no shit." Vinny goes to the fridge and pulls out a couple of beers, holding one out to Jeremiah. "You heard what I said to that youngster back there. You got any ties?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Thanks" Jeremiah says as he gets handed the beer. He opens it and takes a swig. "No, no ties here. I left my family behind when I left home and don't plan on talking to them ever."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"That's good. Ties will, well, tie you down." Vincent doesn't bother to ask where Jeremiah's family were or what happened. Not part of his life so why should he give a hoot. "In this life, things get hairy pretty damn fast. I don't wanna scare you early on but the quicker you learn this the quicker you understand and the easier the rest will be. What you have become is pretty much as Matthew told you about back in the alley but I can fill the gaps as best I can."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods and sits down on the couch putting his beer on the table. His head hangs in disbelief to what has happened.

"So basically I'm a werewolf now? Just like that? No bite no growing hair on my palms?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last