Mark sat in the middle of his haven. All around him was various pictures, sketches and paintings of the Faceless. That is what he had come to calling this woman who kept appearing in his day dreams. He still had no idea who she was or what her purpose was. He only knew her strength, her power. In the last dream her arms were outstreatched to him. They snaked out and began to encoil him.

"Thats the problem with Daymares isn't it," Mark thought to himself. "Can't really wake up in the middle of them... They have to run there course or the night has to come. One or the other..." Mark continued his meloncolly thought as he looked to the newest of his paintings. The woman stood there before him. Her raven hair long enough to cover her private areas. Her face still obscured except 2 red eyes stairing out.

Those eyes followed Mark even now out of his dreams. They followed him in the back of his mind. Mark stood up and walked over to the paintings, in his hand was a can of paint thinner.

As he unscrewed the cap Jayne walked into the door of Neverwhere and looked at Markos. Without saying anything she walked over to him and handed him an envelope. Mark opened the envelope to see about a hundred dollars in it. "Before you go destroying those you should really hear me out." Jayne said.

"What is this from?" Mark asked.

"Well there is this new painter on the scene who wants to remain anonymous. I happen to represent him."

"Wait, your no art dealer?" Mark said with a questioning look.

"Mark, what do you think I do during the day? Besides the little tasks you give me." Jayne said as she hops her butt up on the counter. "I may not be an Art Dealer but I am going to school to be a business manager, and I started taking some art classes."

"So you really sold one of my Paintings?" Mark asked

"Yep, I did ok. The guy said it was good and would go well in his coffee shop. I didn't get alot for it but it will help." Jayne said. "and if you keep improving like you have been the price will only go up."

Mark just nodded to his ghoul and set the paint thinner down. "These ones, Don't sell any that looks like this." Mark says gesturing to the paintins of the Faceless

"But those are some of your..."

"Don't." Mark said definitively.

"Yes Mark" As Mark turned and began walking downstairs Jayne asks, "Mark, is it ok that I sell some paintings?"

Mark turns and looks to his Ghoul, "Ya did good Jayne." and walks down the steps.

She smiles and begins to clean up the upstairs.