Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1004) The Spring Festival

Page 5 of 34 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith arrives, a bit later than most. She barely spares a nod for Mr Bates, aka Stuffy, before letting him lead her to the gathering area proper. She takes a general account of Mantles present, sending a small wave Bird-boy's way (and by extension, Squirrelly's). The gathering of Summer Mantles draws in her attention more than the rest, so she heads that way. She'd barely come across a few of the ones present, so she figured hello's were in order at least. Something nagged her about the exact composition she saw, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Bah, probably not important.

Of course, Freehold gatherings were a distinguished thing. Which is why Faith has, exceptionnally, replaced her usual tank top with a light green t-shirt. The fact that it hides the bruise she got in her little scuffle is purely coincidental. The only hint of anything Hedgespun is a small grey wire with a green shine running from one of her pants pocket to a small earbud in (where else) her ear. The green shine makes it almost look like plant life.

((FYI, can't post again for roughly 20 hours, so I'm not initiating anything right this second. From tomorrow onward, though, it's all good. Just needed to get in before the doors closed :P))

L

Rick Pereg

Indeed, ever Court has their lessons that they can remind the Freehold of. It's part of the basis of the system."

He turns as he hears Derek, giving a small nod of assent. "I am. I don't believe I've met you before, Mister...?"

Brianne Hildur

Brianne can't help but smirk slightly at Barkley's comment. Now appearing to be very amused as opposed to only slightly so. "Are you still talking about my armor, Marcus, or..." she extends the word, letting it trail off a bit. The question inherent in it obvious.

PRE

Rust follows quickly, His focus more ont he immdiette Lost. "Whats up er..." Rust drags off cuaght on what to title his King to be. Sire seemed overly pompous, while just Sam invoked an idea of disrespect. "Sir." That worked.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Rust leaves with Sam to a corner. Fu watches and wonders what would require secrecy among Summers. Looking in their direction Fu notices the man who had walked up besides Rust and then said nothing. Fu extends a hand. "I'm Fu"

S
    Spartan

Spartan feels the Air around him dry and become Arid like the deserts of Africa. He turns as Fu speaks and sees a stone Demon standing before him. As the Demon extends his hand spartan takes him and grips his forarm in a proper warriors handshake. Spartan can see that the demon, Fu, is a Warrior and deserves the respect of one. "Spartan" is all the Greek warrior of old says as an introduction.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu goes along with the odd hand shake and notes the lack of a Mantle around Spartan. Barkley's task comes to mind but Fu has this nagging thought that hounding people isn't the best way to get them to do things. He goes along with this thought.......this time.....

"You a friend of Rust's?"

S
    Spartan

"The One you call Rust and I are ... Old Friends, yes." Spartan says deciding to leave out the fact that he was Rust's Oath Sworn brother. He looks again to the Stone skinned man and feels his Mantle floating around him. "You are Summer as well?" Spartan asks bluntly, rather then worrying about formalities. Spartans voice was a scratchy from countless battles where he had to yell orders above the roar of chaos. His eyes, thanks to his Hardened Mask, were a Cold Steel Blue.

Yui watches Nightfall leave without giving answer and sigh inwardly. Maybe it was the Aqua Velva.

He would be no wall flower though. Yui spots the next fae to enter the door and picks Faith. She was cute and looked pissed and determined and Yui kinda liked that in a woman. He slips through the crowd and steps directly in Faith's path. "Hi sweets." She looks violent, so Yui prepares to duck should she swing.
    this close she is more then just cute. He wishes she would swing.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Grey eyes look at Spartan's blue and a rumbling voice responds to Spartan's battle torn voice. "Ya I'm Summer." Rust hadn't mentioned any old friends before but Fu hadn't really dealt with Rust when he wasn't on the verge of inflicting harm or angsty as shit. "You belong to any Court?"

S
    Spartan

"Currently I hold no alegance to a court." Spartan says to the Stone Man. His eyes look around for a moment, keeping his peripheries in check and making sure all was okay. Spartan had heard that there had been a problem at the last court and did not want to see history repeat itself. Drive by shootings are without honor. If you were going to assasinate someone at least do it with dignaty... He thought to himself.

Page 5 of 34 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread