Ended
Watch
321 - 330
DISPLAYED
(1004) The Spring Festival

Page 33 of 34 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan gives Sam a curt nod, "Yes Sir".

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu shakes Faith's hand. "Deal and it'll be more than one beer." Fu says with a stoney grin. Comradery and all. Though Fu does want to see how Faith fights sometime.

Marcus Evan

Looking up from his plate, Marcus turns his attention toward his departing king.

"Alright, Sam."

Left with Xerxia and the unfamiliar warrior, Marcus puts his hand out to the man.

"Spartan, is it? I'm Marcus and this is Xerxia. Did I hear Sam say that you are looking to join us in the Crimson Court, then?"

Doctor Jack

Getting no response from the Autumn Courtier, Jack shrugs and moves over toward his queen.

Rude.

He inquires how best to get ahold of Alice in the future, and hands her one of his slightly blood-stained business cards. Although itching to use his particular talents to heal the ugly cut on her face, he dares not use his magic upon his Sovereign without permission. His hands twitch slightly as blood drips onto the floor. Suddenly realizing he needs to call a cab and pick his car up in the morning, Jack bows to Alice and makes his exit before doing anything he might regret the next day.

S
    Spartan

Marcus Evan

Looking up from his plate, Marcus turns his attention toward his departing king.

"Alright, Sam."

Left with Xerxia and the unfamiliar warrior, Marcus puts his hand out to the man.

"Spartan, is it? I'm Marcus and this is Xerxia. Did I hear Sam say that you are looking to join us in the Crimson Court, then?"
    "I am indeed" Spartan says taking the hand of Marcus in a shake. He does not take it in a gladiatorial hand shake because he does no know the man is a warrior. "My trial will be soon." Spartan says.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus takes in the towering man's frame and gets a faint light in his metal eyes.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine. Say, have you ever played rugby?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Seeing others crowded around the new Sovereign, Nightfall shrugs inwardly and finishes his food. Standing he, offers Mrs. Rosemary a thumbs up and smiling bow for the meal before departing.

S
    Spartan

Spartan looks to Marcus, "I do not know this game." Spartan thinks back to all of the training and games they made him play. Perhaps this is a different name of a game he knows.

"Really? It's brilliant... a lot like American football, just without all of the sissy pads and commercial breaks. I play with my team on the weekends, if you would like to join us sometime... "

S
    Spartan

"Yes, That would be most enjoyable." Spartan said not exactly sure what the metal man had signed him up for but compitition and sport is good for the soul. Spartan takes out pen and scribbles his phone number down on a card. "My number call when you wish to play." And with no more ceremony Spartan turns and, unless stopped, takes his leave of the Court but not without a bow to the Queen.

Marcus puts Spartan's number into his pocket with a rueful smile.

All of these gorgeous birds, and at the end of the night, this bloke's the only one who gave me a number... Just my sodding luck.

The party seems to be winding down, so after saying good night to Xerxia and graciously thanking Mrs. Rosemary, Marcus walks over to the Freehold's new Queen and gives her a bow.

"Your Majesty, I enjoyed the games. Thank you. Good Night."

As the Metalflesh leaves the Four Seasons, he no longer feels even the weakest strand of Wyrd binding him to his Pledge to the other Boys. Harry's vengeance had been satisfied and the long Winter was finally over.

Page 33 of 34 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 Last
Closed Thread