Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
301 - 310
DISPLAYED
(1004) The Spring Festival

Page 31 of 34 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 Last

"Thank you, I shall try them next." Hold on, did she say spaniel...?

Smiling appreciatively at Mrs. Rosemary, Marcus helps himself to a healthy bowlful of stew. The Metalflesh was trying to figure out how to delicately ask the Ogre if the omelette was made with cocker or springer, when Xerxia appeared. In answer to her question, Marcus points at the tureen filled with the delicious, purple stew. The words that manage to make it out between spoonfuls seem to carry a sense of importance not often used at a buffet table.

"Google. Berry. Stew. The. Best. Ever."

Marcus returns to blissful chewing and swallowing, after nodding in acknowledgement to his newly appointed King. Giving the warrior with Sam the once-over, Marcus glances at Brianne, then back at Sam's 'bodyguard'. He wonders if it is wise of Barkley to be putting so much trust in these relative strangers to the Freehold. The Elemental begins to ponder this a bit more, when he notices that his bowl is almost empty and his attention shifts back to Mrs. Rosemary.

"Now then, which ones are the thistlespice goujons, again?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"It would be," Nightfall agrees. He shrugs. "What the hell, maybe I'll still have it. Bert... do you dance?"

Bert looks to Nightfall a bit surprised at the question, truthfully he didn't but at the same time, he wanted to help out his Court, and if Nightfall was as good of a dancer as he was an athlete then exhibiting his dancing skills would only better show off the talents of Winter. Shrugging he said "I'm not much of a dancer but what the hell I'll take part in it, doesn't look like they're doing the tug of war so it sounds fun. Are there any particular rules for it?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia looks at the purple goop in the pot for a long while, then shrugs. She grabs a bowl and ladles some in when she's approached by Sam.

"Ah, the Summer King, I presume?" the elf asks, her eyes looking as calculating as ever. "Xerxia. It is an honor to meet you," she says, balancing her plate and bowl on one arm so the other can shake the gnarly hand of her Sovereign.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Nah," Nightfall replied. "It's not for a few more days anyway... and you might have fun, meet a nice lady..."

He smiles and wags his eyebrows.

Don't all the nice Ogresses hang out at dancing contests?

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"So far ya." Fu returns the small smile. "You having a fun time Beauty?" The grin growing just a tad bigger and obviously more amused.

Bert grins at Nightfall, nice lady, probably a contrast from Lady Crimson the one he met not too long ago, it'd be nice to meet one whose idea of a good time didn't involve whips and chains....or would it? He wasn't too sure.

"Well I'm there then. Hey if you need an emcee to moderate the thing let me know too.Is there a prize handed out or just bragging rights?"

He toyed around with the delusion of winning a dance contest...heh that's right mofos, cookie monster can dance too.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith's eye twitches, and the smile falters. What is it with men today? Am I going to have to spend Spring hiding under a rock?!

The annoyance-O-Matic apparently being turned back on, she glares at Fu. "What the f**k is it with you people today?" she says with exasperation. "It's Faith. Not Beauty, not Gorgeous. Faith. Got it?" If today was any indication, 66% of the male Lost in this place were flirty idiots. And the remainder are unicorns. Charming.

"Thank you, I shall try them next." Hold on, did she say spaniel...?

Smiling appreciatively at Mrs. Rosemary, Marcus helps himself to a healthy bowlful of stew. The Metalflesh was trying to figure out how to delicately ask the Ogre if the omelette was made with cocker or springer, when Xerxia appeared. In answer to her question, Marcus points at the tureen filled with the delicious, purple stew. The words that manage to make it out between spoonfuls seem to carry a sense of importance not often used at a buffet table.

"Google. Berry. Stew. The. Best. Ever."

Marcus returns to blissful chewing and swallowing, after nodding in acknowledgement to his newly appointed King. Giving the warrior with Sam the once-over, Marcus glances at Brianne, then back at Sam's 'bodyguard'. He wonders if it is wise of Barkley to be putting so much trust in these relative strangers to the Freehold. The Elemental begins to ponder this a bit more, when he notices that his bowl is almost empty and his attention shifts back to Mrs. Rosemary.

"Now then, which ones are the thistlespice goujons, again?"
    Mrs Rosemary points them out. Little, curly shrimp like fingers covered in breadcrumbs. "All I would say is make sure you have a glass of water on standby. Thistlespice has a wee kick to it."

This scene will be closing on Tuesday as the Glissade dancing competition begins

Page 31 of 34 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 Last
Closed Thread