Ended
Watch
331 - 335
DISPLAYED
(1004) The Spring Festival

Page 34 of 34 First ... 24 30 31 32 33 34

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin, having never actually left the buffet lines, just casually strolling up and down until even he has to quit, waves at everyone too enthusiastically.
    "GOODBYE!" He calls out, then disappears out the front door.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith laughs. "F**k yeah it'll be more than one. However much you can take, and then some." her smile is somewhere between mischief, and that little tone of competition. She looks around, apparently realizing something. "Shit, party's winding down." She sounds disappointed. Not that it hadn't been fun, but still, couldn't there have been room for a little more trouble?

She fishes a small crumpled piece of paper out of her pocket, and hands it to Fu. "Here." It's her phone number. "For drinking purposes only," she clarifies sternly. "You call me for some sissy date or something, and there'll be f**king hell to pay. Got it?"

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu chuckles and nods. "Ya I got it you want flowers speckled with my blood. I'll get some of the other Summers too and we can see who can get the drunkest and still walk." Fu looks around. "Guess it is. Better than last time at least." Because he got a girls number or because no one got shot?

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia finishes off her mutton, then takes her leave of the Four Seasons like most of the others.

The Spring Festival winds down, leaving Mr. Bates the unenviable task of cleaning up the throne room for the new Queen of the freehold and as another Season begins, its difficult to see what the months of Desire will bring the residents of Sacramento.

End Scene

Page 34 of 34 First ... 24 30 31 32 33 34
Closed Thread