Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Trip to the Doctor's Office

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

"Actually, I'm still trying to learn my way around town. Perhaps you could show me sometime? I'd be delighted to take you to dinner afterwards, as a show of thanks. Besides, it would be a nice change from eating take-out in my office."

Doctor Jack raises an eyebrow and gives her a grin, certain she understands the long hours and dismal meal times associated with his profession. As the good doctor looks into the dark eyes behind those fashionable lenses, he hears faint birdsong. Glamour drips off of him in droplets of Spring rain, mingling with the blood now dripping from his hands, as he attempts to see what desires may hide within the depths of Glenda's blue irises.

Cupid's Eye

In the forefront of Glenda's mind, Dr. Jack can feel the sudden desire of a lonely woman with needs that are more than just sexual. Its companionship she craves the most and the Wizened's suggestion of dinner causes a spike in her emotions that is exhilarating.

"Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you," Glenda says suddenly remembering her boss was still standing nearby and she excuses herself as her cheeks redden. Dr. Tribble chuckles at her embarrassment before gesturing to the files in Dr. Carlton's hands.

"Some disturbed children's dreams is all. I assume you'll be fine."

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

"Yes. I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. Well, Dr. Tribble, it's been a pleasure. Glenda, thanks again for everything. I'll see you soon."

Doctor Jack shakes his colleague's hand, ignoring the bloodstain he leaves, before turning to leave. He raises a hand to his ear in an "I'll-call-you" gesture toward Glenda as he walks out the door.

Glenda blushes again as she watches Dr. Jack leave, nodding about the call.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread