31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

ACB Territory: Cleaning House

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull rush, still in hishu form approaches, shifting into Dalu as well. He is content to see how starseeker handles himself for the moment.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush changes his mind, and shifts back down to Hishu. "Max! What are you doing here?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

At Starseeker's call, both figures stop for a moment and turn to look at him. After a moment's hesitation, the man nods the woman towards the structure, and she starts going towards it again, throwing only a single concerned look Max's way.

The haloed man turns to Christian, looking at him warily, "What do you want?". He keeps his box held close to his chest, and the halo around his head silently reorients itself like a compass, until a small spike in its shape is pointed at Starseeker. Then, at Bull Rush's call, a squint,"Do I know you?"

L

Chantay continued to stand perfectly still and watch the proceedings. Blending certainly could be a useful Gift, if a bit inconvenient. Standing perfectly still could be annoying at times, like now, her nose itched...

Hopefully her pack and the supposed-ridden wouldn't spend too much time chit-chatting.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"Yeah, you came into my shop last year. Bought a reproduction of a 1350s book of hours. We talked for hours." He walks forward, his hand outstretched, as if to greet an old friend.
    What the hell is going on, and why is starseeker in dalu. Maybe he's got something. They aren't flipping out though, so probably bad guys. Lets find out how bad.
    2 successes on Sense Malice, vs. the lady's composure+PU

horrible liar

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Failure against Blending and Sense Malice

((No negative emotions from Woman; At least, none related to anger and kill-kill-kill))

The man looks at Bull Rush curiously, then with annoyance. "You gotta have me mistaken for someone else, buddy. I been puttin' so much overtime in, don't have time for books. Or even talking about books." The only sign that he might be fazed by the Dalu form is a nervous fidgeting, an edging back of his foot. Maybe he's getting ready to bolt, like most humans. "Why don't the two of you just move along, now? We've got work to do." His voice is wary, showing a certain edge of both fear, and maybe just a little anger.

The woman, for her part, is certainly speedier in heading to the monolith, once she's gotten a good look at the two wolves. She keeps throwing fearful looks over her shoulder. If Max is about to bolt, the woman is barely keeping it together by comparison. Whatever the thing behind the monolith is, it apparently has more important things to worry about than a few intruders Max can get rid of.

((Starseeker, Wits+Occ-2, please))

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

((can i reroll BR's Wits+occult, at a penalty?))
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Go right ahead. Chantay may also re-roll, should she wish to. In case of success, go for that same Wits+Occ-2 roll mentionned for SS

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

2 success on wits+occ+PU, fail on wits+occ-2

L

I see...

Well, see some stuff at least

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last