Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Bring the Beatings with Trash Can Snares

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Mac leads his bum hunters outside and away from Avalon. To those behind him, his path may seem meandering, aimless, but the Deputy is simply attuning himself to the Hunt. A couple blocks further down, he stops suddenly and looks at Abe and Jake. "Tell me exactly what happened, lads."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

During the walk, that little muscle in the back of his head tightens up again, and he doesn't feel so little anymore. He hopes Bitch feels like shit though, but he's sure that that's gonna be more of an ongoing hope. "Well, I was walking by and saw junior here with his pig sticker out." He brings up his hand with two of his fingers held together to show how tiny it was. "I asked him what was what and he told me to go get two bums running from him. When I saw that there was a road flare on the ground and he was all burnt to shit, I declined and told him that any fool could see it was a trap." Jake shrugs, a long action that a smaller person might fit two shrugs into. "I thought it would be smarter to go inside and try to find someone in charge before running off to go vigilante on the homeless."
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara hangs to the back, growling softly as Mac and the others go over what had happened. She'd had nothing to do with events of the night until she was rounded up with the others, so she had nothing to add. Better to stick close and keep an eye out for trouble while the boys did their Sherlock Holmes impression to try and piece things together.

She rolls her eyes as the brick wall with legs turns the events of the night into a size contest. Forced to spend the night with Tarzan, an inept neonate that had endangered them all, a member of the Black Watch, and another Kindred that was about as talkative as Charlie Chaplin. In truth, Gabrial was growing on her. He alone hadn't said or done anything to piss her off tonight. So far...*

Ciara's Stats
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

A
    Alian

Abe watched Jake describe what was had happen still looking not completely all there.

"That's pretty much it, I was walking around trying to find some sign of others, when I came across this place, a homeless guy walked up and started to take a leak in front and on the people waiting to get in, the bouncers went to sort it out, that's when I saw three other homeless guy in an ally way watching, I walked over to see if them had any idea what was going on, that's when one of them decide to introduce a flare to my face."

Abe rubs the side of his face and neck that is burnt.

"After that they started to run off, I took out my knife wanting to use it to intimidate them more than cut them, that's when.."

Abe stops to gesture to Jake.

כתם ענק מידה של זין שניסו לשדוד אותי

Abe looks back at Mac

"After that I went into the club and now I am here."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Jake smiles when Bitch speaks in Foreign. He didn't know what he said, but he had a good idea.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

S
    Steven

Gabriel stands back by Ciara, giving her a polite head nod and waiting for Mac to give out orders. Gabriel thought about trying to take control of the situation but since Mac is here that will be, unnecessary. Mac will control of the large one and the bandaged one. But one must not count out the lady. Many Dangerous animals can be beautiful.

Charlie nods. "Yes, there's been some trouble with these sorts recently. Someone's stirrin' em up. An' no doubt, young Abe, ye were about to get yerself in quite a spot o' trouble, runnin' off fer a fight with peoples yew don't know in a new and strange city." He nods towards Jake. "Yer lucky this one pulled your pants out o'the oven, 'afore they shrank and your doodle was left to hang, eh?" He looks at them all dully for a moment. "An' what do you all suppose to be doin' about this, if yer good friend the Deputy wasn't here to guide ye? Indulge me." He grins at them. "Who's got a plan?"

S
    Steven

"What do we know about the assailants, and what resources do we have at our disposal. Including talents." Gabriel speaks up from the back, sounding rather bored.

PRE

"Mac!"

There's a voice yelling. He was standing in line at Avalon, but then there was Mister Deputy hisself.

He runs across the street, narrowly missing getting run over --twice, the lucky bastard-- before he catches up.

The Predator feels like an almost ancillae; the Man acts like an almost adult, with features far too carefree and innocent for a real predator.

"Mac, Jesus, wait. I've been a bad boy, I have. I think I missed Court!" he blathers as he catches up, wholly unconcerned with the group with the Deputy.

"Am I in trouble? You're going to give me a head start, if I am, right? Because I just ran over here. That's only fair."

Argent
    Blood Potency 3

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only lower her head to rest it in the palm of her hand, mumbling something softly in Gaelic.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread