(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Sorry, I must have brushed it when I was adjusting," Nightfall replied, indicating his pool cue case. "I'm really sorry... did any hairs get snagged?"

Well, that's what he could say. Probably get away with it too, with the Fairest's knack for saying or doing the right thing.

He didn't, though. For many reasons. Mainly, though... he'd never been a good liar and he'd be damned if he let the Wisp make him one.

"God, Miss... Terri, I'm sorry," he admitted. "I couldn't help it, it was just like chasing squirrels when you were a kid, just so you could see how soft and fluffy they were, and then you have this huge tail... my god it's just the prettiest, softest tail I've ever seen..."

He'd had a buzz cut when he was ten; other kids hand constantly touched his hair. Wasn't this like that? Sort of? Dogs and cats never seemed to mind.

"I'm not really sure what to say other than that I'm really sorry, and it won't happen again," Nightfall offered.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri gave Nightfall the eye, having heard the rumours of his antics around, passed through the grapevine as rumours do.

"Well," she starts to reply unsure really what to say without ending up looking like more of a bitch than she already was, "please don't do it again. It is really sensitive. How would you like it if I stroked...actually, forget about it." Instead, she turns and heads off to find somewhere they could look at this laptop in peace. Her tail does twitch again however.

Hearsay was a terrible thing...
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall nodded, looking contrite.

That certainly hadn't gone well, at all. "You can, you know, if it'll make you feel better," he offered, following. "Make us even, and all. I really didn't know."

He took a couple of quick steps to draw him even. Out of sight, out of mind.

PRE

"Um, wherever you think would be private enough," Derek says. "Or we could go back to my apartment."

"Or maybe those two should get a room," Derek thinks.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Anywhere out of here will do fine," Terri replies to Derek and ignoring Nightfall's offer, glad to get away from the hotel. "Your place sounds fine."

End Scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread