Watch

It's time we had a talk Mr McTorpor

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph pulls up to the Chapter House with a duffel bag full of....supplies. He turns the car off and sits for a few moment, this wasn't exactly something he wanted to do. However he feels as though he has to do it. Cassandra's comments had made sense even if they disturbed Joseph. Getting out of the car he opens the trunk and checks over what he has. Hacket saw, some extra blades, more duct tape, some metal bands and clamps for them, three knives, and some other supplies. He zips up the duffel bag, throws it over his shoulder locks the car and walks into the Chapter House. Entering the main room he puts the duffel bag down and sits in a chair head on his hands which are resting on his knees. Head down.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Sitting back up in the chair Joseph texts both Max and Wilhelm. Hopefully one of them would be able to help or know a good way to go about this. Tapping his phone lightly on his thigh he looks blankly at the wall across from him before putting the phone away and going to see if Shadow is in.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Joseph finds Shadow in her library completely engrossed in a large, old book. She looks up as the door opens and smiles to see him. "Scribe Hartman it is good to see you. What can I do for you?"

She sets the book aside with a bit of a troubled look before giving him her attention again.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph stops a step into Shadow's library. His hands move and his finger tips tap lightly against each other in front of his body a tad nervously.

"..I would like to ask permission to interrogate the torpor'd kindred in the basement. I called you about the Circle and I have not heard back from the Lancea representative I talked with at the last Court. I do not want to keep the Ordo or Prince waiting."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods thoughtfully. "Probably your best bet. The Prince does not like to be kept in the dark for long. Do you have the means to hold him should he awaken or if something goes wrong? Do you have anyone else to assist you? I would help myself but I am afraid I am ill suited to such a task."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

The taping pauses for a moment then resumes.

"I have more duct tape and some metal bands. ..... Cassandra, a Crone, was also present when I went to talk with Heirophant Circe. She suggested some..ways that disturbed me at the time but might be useful. I have contacted both Max and Wilhelm, hopefully at least one of them will be able to assist me. If I do go through completely with the methods that Cassandra was discussing the kindred should be of little threat. Though it's apparent aptitude for Protean leaves me slightly concerned as to its ability to escape even then."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow quirks an eyebrow certain she does not want to know the methods Cassandra offered to him. "Should I make myself scarce? My apologies for seeming meek in this but my path of transendence is keeping hold of the humanity I have left. To lose that would undo a century or so of work and I'd rather not have to go through it again."

She stands, taking the book with her as she moves toward the door and Joseph. "I am sure the Prince would not mind if I borrowed a study of his."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Ah in that case it might be for the best." A nervous smiles crosses his face as he steps to the side to allow for Shadow to leave or move for Joseph to leave. "I will keep your transendence in mind in case anything else like this occurs Oracle. I do not want to interfere with another's path."

Peter slowly walks down the hallway, holding a book at an odd angle, stopping before each light source and muttering to himself before moving on to the next one.

"Maybe I should just use a pencil and shade over whatever is indented here so I can read it? I wonder if it's important. With my luck, it's probably just an old cookie recipe. Hey... I like cookies! Oh, I'm dead... right. Dammit."

Realizing there are others here now, Peter sticks his thumb in the page and closes the book. "Evening Oracle. How's it going, Vampire currently known as Joseph?" Smiling, he promptly asks, "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow gives Joseph a nod of thanks. She opens her mouth to say more, but Peter comes meandering down the hall muttering about cookies.

When he asks his question, she gives an indulgent smile. "The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to talk to the torpored vampire." Then she turns her attention back to Joseph. "If anything goes wrong, or you find you have need of further assistence, please call me. I would rather lose touch with humanity then see any Dragons come to harm."

With a last smile to Peter, she makes for the door.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread