Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
THREADID

next steps

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Jack nodded, at the information, "Whats the timeline to rally the troops ?" Jack stretched some.

Firebringer

PRE

"I was going to wait for Sally and then give Alison a call. It depends on when Heart of Granite is ready to move." Matthew shrugs. "Maybe later today, maybe in a couple of days, we'll see how things work out."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Hmm, I thought I heard my Ears Ringing." Sally's melodic voice says as she comes walking down the steps into the den. Another one of The People following her down the steps. "Hello Brother," Sally says to ShawT. "Hello Alpha." Sally says walking over to her Alpha and giving him a brother/sister kiss on the cheak as a greeting.

"Matthew this is the one I was telling you about. His name is Tom." Sally says as an introduction. "Tom, This is Matthew. Alpha of the Shadow Seekers."

O
    Ochoa

Tom lets out a grin and reaches out his hand.

"Hey Matthew, its nice to meet you. This is a nice place you got here."

Firebringer

PRE

After a quick round of introductions, Matthew begins bringing Sally and Tom up to date. "Heart of Granite discovered a Beshilu nest in unclaimed territory, that has been around for at least a year, and we're going to help clear them out. The young ones look like normal-sized rats, but some of them eventually become rat-human hybrids. Regardless, they have a habit of gnawing the Gauntlet to shreds and spreading disease; all-in-all quite nasty." He sighs. "Sorry for dumping all this on the two of you so quickly, but I really would likely to get moving on this as fast as I can."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nods to Matthew, "I am ready when you are."

O
    Ochoa

Tom lets out a chuckle as he shifts his stance

"Just clearing out some pests ehh? Lets do this."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shakes his head. "They're much more than pests, and I don't want you to be overconfidant. People die that way. They're incredibly cunning. Expect them to have several traps set, and do not underestimate them."

While waiting to see if anyone else has anything to say, he flips open his phone and punches out a quick text to Alison.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew sends one more text, then flips his phone shut. "Okay, they're ready for us now. Let's go."

End Scene
    Continued in The Rat Pack!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4