Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

At the Gym

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally was running on the tread mill again, Jogging at a good pace but nothing to fast. She felt good, great even. She had learned a new talent of her people. Given a gift to her two brothers and was slowly but surely becoming a true member of The People. She was at her third mile as she ran.

Sally preferred to jog though the marina but she also wanted to lift some weights and hopefully run into the Boxing coach of the gym. She jogged on listening to thwap thwap thwap of her feet against the tread of the running apparatus. Sweat was rolling down her face and her pony tail was damp. She wondered what happened to that Israeli girl she had seen here before, "must have found another gym." Sally thought to herself as she took a drink out of her water bottle.

L

They gym today is much as it is any other day. Men and women jogging on treadmills, using the weight machines, a few classes here and there lead by instructors. Nothing that seemed out of the ordinary, or any different than it had ever been. Of course, it was a bit doubtful that things remained exactly the same throughout the city. Not with the subtle changes that were inevitable with the Hisil's restoration.

Sally should roll Wits + Occult + Primal Urge

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally was running along at a good pace until she felt something very odd happen...

6suxx

O
    Ochoa

Tom walked through the gym's doors and up to the reception desk to see if he would be able to enter without a membership card. He didn't have the cash to pay for one and he wasn't quite sure if the receptionist would let him in. Perhaps they would have a "free trial" sort of deal. Tom just desperately wanted to work out.

L

And Tom was in luck, the gym did indeed have a trial membership, and the smiling receptionist informed him that he'd only need to do one thing for it. Fill out an application. A rather long application, it seemed, as she handed him a clipboard. This was going to be annoying.

And as he fills it out he does have a view of the gym proper, and all the activities going on there.

Tom should roll Wits + Occult + Primal Urge as well.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally got off the tread mill and grabbed her Gym bag and made her way toward the Door. She feels her phone buzz and pulls it out. As she replies to the Text from Matthew she walks by one of The People.

"Hello Love, My Name is Sally." She says to the New arrival.

O
    Ochoa

Tom made out a large groan as he started checking boxes and filling out a fake name and address. As he got to the second page of the paperwork he noticed a beautiful fair skinned women approaching him. He recognized the scent as well as her confident greeting and came to the conclusion that she could possibly be one of the People.

"Hey, I'm Tom. Do you come here often?"

Tom Ramirez rolls 1 to Wits2 + Occult0 + Primal Urge1 (10 Again)81 successTom Ramirez rolls 1 to Wits2 + Occult0 + Primal Urge1 (10 Again)8 1 success. This was supposed to be a chance roll but I hit a dice pool of 1 by mistake.

S
    Sally Romanov

"I do indeed, are you new in town?" The beautiful Greek asks. If he is new perhaps Matthew should meet him. The Shadow's are Recruiting after all. Sally extended her hand and gave him a smile.

O
    Ochoa

Tom smiled back and gave her a firm handshake.

"I am sort of new here I suppose. After an incident I had, I was gone for awhile. Now that I am back things are a lot different here than I had first imagined." If she is truly an Uratha, then she will surely know what I mean.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Yes Well, Things are very different. Perhaps you would like to meet my Family. Recently I went through a Change and these People took me in to help me." Sally asked as she took out her cellphone and checked it again, No new message from Matthew. What to do, what to do...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last