Watch
131 - 137
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Waxing attention of Mother

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    G
    Gelosiana

Luke listens to Matthew and his description of the territory boundaries. As Matthew finishes talking, Luke is already putting his backpack back on. "Well, for now, im holding onto Kims phone. She doesnt want to talk to anyone who WOULD call her, and i kinda need it. So...when do these Tribes choose us? It sounds like i would be safer if i was under the protection of one of those 'Firstborn'.

And dont worry, ill keep Kim out of the way. The less she knows about this shit, the better, as far as i care." Luke says good byes to Vincent and Luke, nods stoicly to Matthew, and starts heading back toward the car, his mind alight with the new information and potential tragedy that his life had become.

G
    Gelosiana

Not 10 steps away, Luke turns around and shouts "Matthew, Vincent, Jeremiah, my numbers XXX-XXX-XXXX, give me a shout. See you in our 'hood, Matt."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew calls back to Luke, "The tribes don't choose you; you choose them." Then he shifts, once again becoming the black wolf, and almost immediately disappears into the night.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah watches the two go off on their own and turns to look at Vincent. Head turned sideways in question.

"Come on, Jeremiah, time to get you some clothes." Vinny changes to a wolf once more and trots off, leading yet another newbie home to the Sworn not before giving He Who Watches a respectful nod.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah's ears perk up and his jaw hangs slightly, a wolfish grin. He follows Vincent sniffing and looking around as he goes. Somehow completely lost in the moment and ignoring that he should not be a wolf.

L

End Scene

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14