Ended
Watch

Alice White Glimpses

THREADID

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice sat on a stool alone at the bar watching the moderately crowded room. She hadn’t headed out to hook up with anyone, she had a steady boyfriend wherever he was, instead she had came out tonight to people watch. She was dressed in a nice pale green dress, which judging from the stares she was getting might show off her figure a little too well. Alice didn’t need any of her Spring Contracts to tell what they wanted from looks she got. She reached out soaking in their feelings of lustful desire and spinning that into something she could harness and use.

Well if their going to drool over me like idiots the may as well be useful idiots, she thought to herself.

She sat nursing her drink watching the activity around her. She found herself focusing on the men and women who were not looking at her, she studied them and watched their actions. Alice noticed a young man all alone sparing frequent glances for a pretty young woman across the room who was with some of her friends. Alice grinned to herself, picked up her drink and walked over to the young man.

“This seat taken?” Alice asked.

The young man looked at her stunned for a second before stammering out a response. “N-N-N-No,” he finally squeaked out.

Alice took a drink and looked at the young man who was now glancing to her as well as the young woman.

“I’m Alice, what’s your name?”

“Robert,” the young man answered.

She made a big show of looking at the young woman Robert had been and then finally turned to the young man, “She’s pretty. Do you know her Robert?”

The young man blushed slightly and nodded, “Y-Y-Yes. I work with her. Her name is Suzan.”

“Well then, why don’t you go over and speak with her?”

“No! I’d get too nervous. I can’t talk to pretty girls.”

Alice pretended to look hurt and spoke, “We’re talking. Don’t you think I’m pretty?”

“Of course!” Robert answered defensively.

“Then what’s the problem? She’s out with her friends and they want to meet guys. Just walk over, say hello. You’re cute and sweet. I promise she’ll be glad to see you.”

“You think so?” the man hesitantly asked.

“I know so Robert, now go over there and sweep her off her feet.” Alice leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed fiercely as he felt warmth spread throughout his body renewing energy and confidence. Alice smiled at the man, “For luck.”

He nodded and hopped off his stool to make his way over to his target. Alice watched the two of them as they went through the introduction stage. Robert was all shy and finally introducing himself and then Suzan and her friends asking him to join them. She watched for some time and finally when it looked like they had both hit it off quite well she turned her attention back to the rest of the bar. In fact later that night when Suzan’s friends had to leave Robert and Suzan were still talking and laughing.

Desire was a strong motivator. It gave a shy bumbling young man the motivation he needed to reach for his goals. It showed him that nothing was completely beyond his reach or hers. It may not work out in the end, but it is the ride, the fun along the way that is important and helped define us. She hoped that he understood that, just as she was beginning to. Alice looked around the bar with a smile looking for her next mark.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice found herself at the Four Seasons Hotel all by herself at the last minute with nothing having been done by anyone else. Cursing profusely she bustled about making arrangements and frantically calling numbers.

"Those rat fucking bastards didn't do a god damned thing. How did I know this was going to happen?! It's a damned good thing I bothered to check up on things or surprise, surprise nothing would have got done."

After she had spouted enough curses and slandered every person to her own satisfaction she rushed to the kitchen to speak to the head chef about catoring the event. Thank god she at least has a day to prepare. After going over the menu for the event and times for the food service the Mrs. Rosemary rushed off to make preparations of her own.

Alice left the gristlegrinder to her work silently wondering if one could trust a gristlegrinder to produce anything edible by non-Ogres, even though she had made it quite clear that the tastes were to be palatable and appealing to the general party goer.

With the catering and location squared away she rushed off to check the garden. Once she had given it a quick once over she made calls to several florists and arranged for several dozen flower arrangements of various sizes to be placed about the garden, pond, and throne room to help color up the place and give it that spring touch. She had to make several calls to several florists to get all these arrangements last minute, but she was able to arrange what she wanted and would stop by later to inspect them and finalize delivery.

Next she made arrangements with a local sound and light company to rent a small economical sound system and several microphones. Thank god they agreed to come out and set it up for a few extra bucks, she thought to herself.

Alice spoke with the hotel manager next and made sure there was a place set aside for party guests to change into athletic gear for the event and out of any formal wear they may arrive in. Then one final call to an athletic supplier and she ensured that they had everything that she would need in stock. Then drove by to pick it all up and made some fliers to post in the freehold and for the sovereigns.

She sat and ran through her check list making sure everyone was contacted and arrangements were made, decorations placed, and once that was done called it a day so that she could start the final set up before the party.

"So help me if they don't appreciate this I will skin everyone of those fuckers alive."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

The gentle breeze rustled Alice’s white hair as she lay silently in the brush. The warm setting spring sun beat down on the few places her skin was exposed and she was silently grateful for the scentless sunscreen she had on. She softly gripped her rifle as she looked down the trail and saw her target hopping closer. She had waited for several hours for the cute beady-eyed victim and he finally shown up.

Suddenly he stopped and poked his head up sniffing the air around him. Something had him spooked she may have to act fast. Alice lined up her sights between those cute unsuspecting eyes. His ears twitched and suddenly his head split open as the sound of a rifle report split the air. The rabbit tumbled to the ground and came to a stop.

Alice smiled as she stood up hefting her .22 over her shoulder. She made her way over to the fresh kill an immense satisfaction at the completion of a successful hunt. She had stumbled across the rabbit trail and saw it was one frequently used so it was merely a matter of waiting. She bent over and picked up the creature by its hind legs.

“Well, Looks like rabbit and rice tonight,” she said as she made her way back to her vehicle.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was the part of her day that she enjoyed the most. Alice walked into the front door of the shop on her way to work. The smell of gun oil and carbon filled her nose. She waved at her boss as she saw him behind the counter. “Morning Nate,” she said with a smile.

Nate returned her smile with a large one of his own, “Hey Alice. Early as always I see, you just can’t wait to see me.”

“Of course, but you know I only love you for all the cool toys you have,” Alice jokingly replied while making her way to the coffee machine.

“Owch,” Nate laughingly replied. “Speaking of toys someone dropped off a FN Hecate II for some work.”

Alice froze and spun around quickly; her eyes were as big as saucers. She was practically quivering with excitement as she spoke, “No shit, where?! Nate you have to let me hold it! I have to see it.”

Still laughing Nate spoke, “I thought you’d like that. Come on, it’s in the back.” He led her to the back room after closing the front door. On one of the back tables rested the rifle “And there it is,” he said dramatically.

“I’ve never actually seen one before.” She said her voice filled with awe as she approached the table. “Can I hold it boss?” she pleaded.

“Sure, it’s heavy though so be careful,” he said from behind her, while never taking his eyes off Alice.

Nodding Alice reached for the weapon. She had to hold it, to feel the weight of it. Too bad I can’t take it out and shoot it. She hefted the rifle and grunted a little as she lifted it. “Wow, this is heavy.” After looking over the weapon for some time she finally put it down. With a big grin she turned to Nate. “Well, I guess we should go open up shop.”

She made her way back to the front of the shop and opened the door. As she poured herself a cup of coffee she thought back to the weapon. Shit, now it just makes me want to fire one.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

The snow fell from the sky in a never ceasing blizzard. The only change in the weather would be the speed of the snowfall and the bitterness of the wind. She couldn’t even feel it now as she stalked naked through the snowy yard. She wasn’t sure but there might have been a time when she had actually felt something when she touched the snow. What was that word again? Oh that’s right…Cold. What is cold? I think it had been something unpleasant, but why?

It was never night and never day in this place, always the time between times. Sunset? Or was it almost sunrise? How does one tell when it never changes? But, it felt like sunset so that is what it had always been.

Then naked woman reached the master’s gardens, and while she had never met or even seen the master since that one day, yet she somehow knew what was expected of her. The faint light caused the ice garden to sparkle with countless colors it was breathtaking and she could stare at it forever if she did not force herself to look away. She could not wait they would come soon and she had to be ready.

She crawled into a bank of loose snow and let the falling snow mask her presence. Her flat white skin and long white hair matched the snow perfectly, while her sapphire blue eyes were the only contrast to her surroundings. She closed her eyes to hide the color; her hoarfrost lashes masked the pigment as she did so. Then she waited.

After what seemed forever, or was it several moments, it was impossible to tell; she heard soft crunching in the snow. They come, She thought excitedly, Oh finally they come! She almost quivered with anticipation, soon she would taste it…soon it would be hers.

A tiny fur covered creature hopped into view. She knew not what they were called only that they were numerous. She waited until the creature hopped by her drift before she made her move. There was an explosion of snow and movement as she pounced and cruelly landed on the small creature. It struggled and screamed futility trying to free itself from her ice hard grasp as she bent over it.

SOON!

The creature felt like fire beneath her grip then she bit into its neck. The red, was it juice? Is that right? Well the salty red fluid sprayed into her mouth causing her body to spasm and shake with delight at the feeling. Was this warm? I think so…MORE…I must have MORE!

She felt the creature shudder its last in her grasp as she tore the flesh from its body with her teeth, beginning her gristly feast. She moaned in the sheer blissful indulgence.

Closed Thread