Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
THREADID

At the Gym

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    L

After pulling the fire alarm Sally notices a security camera that probably has the fire alarm in its field of view. Though it's going to be almost impossible to get to it with the gym employees ushering everyone out of the building.

S
    Steven

question

L

answer
    No, he left as well.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walks out of the Gym passing by the Spirit with a small smile. She gives a head nod to Tom as she continues to walk by. "Not the most graceful but it got the job done..." Sally says to her new friend.

O
    Ochoa

Tom looks at Sally and gives her a slight smile.

"Well we aren't quite graceful creatures to begin with are we? So what's next?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Yes well My dancing skills have been suffering..." Sally says with a smile. "Now I take you to my Den and you meet my alpha. He sizes you up and we see if you have what it takes to join the Seekers. If its still something your interested in?" Sally asked.

O
    Ochoa

Tom lets out a small laugh, as if Sally's last question was a joke of some nature.

"Of course I'm still interested. Since my change I have felt a yearning to put balance back into Sacremento. I need to use this gift I have for a purpose, and being in a pack will bring me one step closer to that."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well Lets Go..." Sally said walking them back toward the car

Exiting Scene

Mickey tells Noel "I think I've had enough exercise for one day. See you around, man."

He then takes off.

L

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.