Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Going to Club Ember

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam laughs at Charlie's joke and nods, satisfied with the unicorn's answer. Speaking of Spring Court, something was nipping at the back of Barkley's brains...that woman, with the pale skin over there- that one had been at Harry's funeral. He feels a bit of a git for not catching that earlier. He'd have to have a short word with her, no pun intended. Back to the matter at hand, though.

"Good, glad to hear it. We can use all the help we can get and, whereas we're not short of warriors, the only good driver we had..." Sam's expression darkens. "Was Harry, our fallen Sovereign. Taken out by Loyalist scum I executed meself." Barkley takes out one of his business cards and jots down: Four Seasons <date and time>. He slides it across the table. "Spring is soon. That's where the ceremony will be held. Be there." He sips his bourbon. "You got any questions fer me, then?"

"Sounds like fun Al." Bert said with a nod before turning back to Jack "You plan on going to this?" he asks

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"Is there a company car, or am I gonna need to put something together myself Sir?" He picks one of the cherries out of his drink and pops it into his mouth before taking a drink. "I figure I can meet and greet at the party."
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah! You should come Jack!" Al-Adin giggles. "Alice is awesome, she planned the whole thing!"

Somewhere, between coke #3 and coke #7, Alice had gone from hey you to awesome.
    Perhaps the bartender had spiked his drink...
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam wonders what happened to Harry's hummer, and his assets, for that matter. Not that Barkley was greedy for them, but he would be very upset to find out they had been passed along to the Freehold, i.e., the other Sovereigns, and not kept within his Court. He resolves to find out as he answers Charlie, "Not at present, we don't have a company car. If you can make your own arrangements, do so. And yeah, you'll be able to meet everyone at the get-together." He gets up and casts another glance in Alice's direction. "I've got other business to attend, Two Bats. I've got your number, you've got mine. I'll be in touch." He puts his twiggy hand stiffly out to shake. Harry is gone, but in his place have come Faith, Brianne, and now Two Bats, upholding Sam's faith in Summer's providence.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Charlie takes his king's hand and shakes it firmly. "Understood sir, I won't keep you." Charlie remains standing until the Summer King leaves. Then he sits back down and relaxes as he finishes his drink. It had been far more stressful than he had hoped, far less stressful than he had expected. He hadn't settled down like this in more than a year, and it was unexpectedly jarring to finally do so. He couldn't handle it, not yet. He needed to ride again, even if he only drove around the city going nowhere.

He eats the second cherry before getting up and leaving the club.

Charlie Exits Scene
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

A
    Alian

Jack smiles and nods at Bert.

"Yeah sounds like fun"

Bert nods to both men, keeping the date of Court in mind and nods to both of them. "I'll see both of you gents there then." he said as he waved to both of them and then left Club ember, glad he found more entertaining company than the half dressed women onstage.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam walks over to Alice. "'Scuse me, miss," the Wizened says, obviously avoiding looking at her breasts as well as all the other breasts surrounding him. "Might I have a quick word with ye?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice had just sat down her second empty glass of cranberry juice and was considering ordering something alcoholic when she heard someone address her. She was pretty sure that it was her because he was speaking to a woman and the only women other than her here were on stage. She lifted her head off her hand and turned to face the man that addressed her.

"I suppose so. Have a seat." She indicated the empty stool next to her and continued without missing a beat, "Whatcha need?"

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.