Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Going to Club Ember

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin spots Alice over Jack's shoulder, and waves at her. He points to both of them to the bartender, and indicates that he is covering them.
    Hopefully not in nickels this time. The bartender is not a goddamn change machine.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice noticed Al's guesture and realized that it meant she would actually need to go talk with him. She had been trying to avoid that outcome, but she can't be too rude especially since he is a fellow Spring Court.

I'll just say hello and then leave. I have no interest in spending any more time here in this scummy place than is absolutely necessary.

After a moment Alice grudgingly made her way toward Al-Adin and the other lost with him.

"Hi," she said the two lost with a raised voice to speak over the music. She turned to Al-Adin and continued, "You seen Enzo around anywhere?"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin shakes his head, he hasn't seen Enzo recently. "I don't understand his magazines. Ooh! Maybe you can help. Why are there women blocking the view of the pretty cars?" He then looks at Jack. "Enzo is cool guy. He has a Pazzuzu." Whether that was a sneeze, a name, or some other word, is left entirely up to the listener.

A
    Alian

Jack smiles politely at Alice when she walks over and nods then looking Al-Adin a little confused.

“Is a Pazzuzu some sort of car?”

A
    Alian

Jack smiles politely at Alice when she walks over and nods then looking Al-Adin a little confused.

“Is a Pazzuzu some sort of car?”

At the mentioning of it by Queen Byeli, Bert decided he'd pay a visit to the other freehold, Club Ember. As he looked up at the sign and saw what was inside he was stunned, it was a strip club? He always felt awkward at Strip clubs, perhaps becuase he had been asked to perform standup at one and the experience was beyond awful. Well, he wasn't working here so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

When he stepped inside he saw what he'd expected, half naked women dancing around earning their bread off of the lust of men, the naked waitress to some extent. What he did not expect was to find a Beast, an Elemental and a Fairest conversing with each other, oh my? Freehold indeed, he thought as his long ears perked up from the surprise. Slowly he approached the three Lost, looking down at them with a smile, exhibiting his large teeth, noticing as he got closer that they were all Spring. Whew, little awkward but what the heck? He waited for them to finish conversation before waving his hand and saying "Hullo."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice frowned slightly when she heard that no one had seen Enzo lately. Then it took her a minute to register just what Al-Adin had asked her.

Was this something I need to go over him? Was he serious?

After pausing, Alice decided to answer him as if he were serious.

"Well, there are some people who like to look at pretty ladies with pretty cars and they think it makes both look better."

She turned to Jack and spoke, "A pazzuzu is a name. It's kind of like Enzo's pet or mount," after she addressed Jack she turned as acknowledged Bert's arrival.

"Hi, I'm Alice," she said. Her Introduction lacked warmth, but was courteous.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin, completely serious (for al-adin at any rate) looks at alice with confusion. "Thats weird. Thanks, even if I don't get it."
    He looks over at bert. Ogres usually scared him. But not today. Today he was happy. "Hi! I'm Al-Adin, the Fastest Thief in all the land!"

A
    Alian

Jack turned to see Bert and smiled.

"Hello I saw you earlier at the Four seasons, your Bert right?"

Bert nods to each of them as they introduce themselves,Al adin's introduction that probably catches his attention the most. Fastest thief in the land, quite a statement, he wondered if this cheery attitude was something permanent.

"Yup that's right." he said to Jack "I was introducing myself to the Queen. She mentioned this place being a place where a lot of Fae gathered so I thought i'd stop by. Are you new as well?"

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.