81 - 84
DISPLAYED
Going to Club Ember

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's for sure. The back up sounds good and taking chances there can be deadly," Alice said in agreement.

I'll need to get in touch with Barkley about this Tickle character. He seemed to recognize the name.

"Well, I shouldn't keep you if you have business that needs doing. I think I'll just continue to sit here and finish my drink before calling it an early night. Doesn't look like Enzo is coming."

She wrote down her number on a slip of paper and passed it to Rick. "In case you need to reach me. If you hear anything more about this Garth character or that Tickle, let me know."

L

Rick slipped the piece of paper into one pocket. "I'll be sure to do that, though Barkley's probably the one that will be able to extract more information about him. I doubt anyone'll find anything out any other way. I've been here for 8 months and I never saw the man until tonight." With that Rick rose to his feet and moved towards the exit. "By your leave."

Rick Exits the Scene

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice waited around for a few more minutes watching the girls dance. Once she finished her drink she paid what she owed and left Ember.

Alice leaves the Scene.

End Scene

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.