Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Look around Stanford

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

"Hey, good to meet you, man. Hope it ain't too much of a pain to fix the server whatsit," Mickey says as Jeremiah takes off.

Turning back to Noel, Mickey grins. "Bench, I start at 250 and work my way up from there. Deadlift, I can pretty reliably pull 650, on a good day I can surpass that by a fair bit.* Like I said, it helps that I don't have to lift it very far."

* Note: I'm extrapolating the numbers from the chart and game mechanics listed on pp. 47-48 of the WoD corebook. At Mickey's Strength 3, his base lift without having to make a roll is 250. An average Str + Stamina roll with his 4 Stamina would net 2 sux, which add to his base Strength, allowing him to lift 650 lbs.

Not bad for a little guy.

A
    Alian

Noel waves goodbye to Jeremiah.

"Have a nice day Jeremiah."

Noel then turns back to Mickey and nods with a smile.

"Thats very good so do you do it as a hobby or part of your work?"

"I do it to be strong and healthy," Mickey replies. "And because I'm strong and healthy, I can do my job. I enjoy working out because I get that result, it makes me feel good physically, but I don't think of it like a hobby. It's not... I dunno, like golf, or... collecting stamps or something."

Originally, and periodically throughout his life, Mickey got strong as a survival strategy - he had to be strong to survive his circumstances - but he leaves that unsaid. He didn't know this guy nearly well enough to go there.

Looking Noel over, he says "Big guy like you, you can probably lift a fair bit, or could if you worked at it. Do you work out?"

A
    Alian

"Well like I said I used to work as a forest ranger and that kept me fit mostly, now I try to walk were ever I go and once in a while a I go out for a run or have a spar, thats about it now."

Noel seems to be thinking lightly on something else and then comes back his senses.

"But what about yourself you don't just work out and work, what else do you do?"

"Not a lot lately," Mickey says, shrugging. "I just got back to town after being gone for awhile, and I haven't really got my feet under me yet. I like watching fighting, and I've done some boxing myself. I need to find a gym to join. Other than that... I like pizza and a cold brew."

A
    Alian

"Ah yes I can understand that I only been here three days now and still aren't wuiet sure what I am doing, but speaking of pizza I still haven't eatten today care to join me?"

Noel says looking around trying to spot somewhere to eat.

"Sure," Mickey says. "I know a place not real far from here, makes good pizza. Or, they did last time I ate there, but that was a few years ago. Guess we can see if they're still good. Then maybe after we can check out some gyms."

A
    Alian

"Sure lets go check."

Noel looks aroudn again.

"Which way?"

Mickey points in the direction and leads Noel off in the direction he remembered a neighborhood pizza joint to be.

Question for the STs... would it be okay for Noel and Mickey to join the Gym thread after they have a bit of pizza off-screen?

L

By all means.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.