Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Look around Stanford

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

"Hey," Mickey says. He looks around at some of the other people in the park, gesturing to a few that are looking in their way. "So, you think the ones looking our way are looking at you, or at me? Or maybe they're just wondering if the three of us are queer or something."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah glances at the other people then his two apparent companions. A giant and a midget?dwarf? I wonder if I want to know what the giant wanted me to do him...

"Us"

A
    Alian

Noel look around laugh lightly at the people looking there way and back at the two he was talking to.

"I would have hoped that people today would be more sensible about appearances, and not gawk as if they were at a zoo, also I would find it a shame that in this day when the world is supposed to be open minded that people would still want to watch us because they think we could be guy."

Noel stops a practically growls in anger at a teenager walking past who was pointing at them. He then turns back to the two and to Jeremiah says.

"Entertaining to yourself that is, I don't know why but since I was a child I found the idea that anyone who could be board just plain annoying and since I take after my mother as a bit of a bizzy body I tend to, like now, find out how someone can be board when there is literally countless things they could be doing not for there own enjoyment either, your time could be used to better yourself or help your friends."

"I don't have a whole lot of friends around," Mickey says. "I'm really good at keeping busy and passing time, though. That's why I went on a walk today. Never know what you're going to see, or who you could meet.

"Name's Mickey Wilder,"
    he says.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"People today are no more sensible than people yesterday or last decade." Jeremiah says flatly.

Jeremiah shrugs at the giant's continued suggestion that being bored wasn't possible in the city. Off days let him catch up on sleep after looking at a computer screen for far to long.

"I haven't made many efforts to acquire friends here. Work takes far to much time."

A
    Alian

Noel reaches down to and shakes Mickey's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Noel Kross."

Noel smiles and then looks at Jeremiah with his smile dropping.

"A job that causes you to be cut off from other people is a bad job in my opinion no matter what the pay, when a job requires or causes you to make less contact with others, something feels lost, when you talk to someone and their not there, their personality and their charm, I don't know they just seem less human unless you talk to them in person."

Mickey shakes Noel's hand. "Pleased to meet you."

He listens to what Noel has to say to Jeremiah, and thinks "Guy's opinionated."

"I dunno," Mickey says, shrugging. "Sometimes the people are part of the problem. I think I'd like my job more if I had less contact with some of the other people working there." Turning to Jeremiah, he asks "What sort of work do you do?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Programming. I guess part of it would be that some of the people I work with and deal with could best be labeled as morons. Some days I wonder how they manage to breath."

Jeremiah shrugs its not like most people quiz him on why he doesn't deal with most people.

A
    Alian

"Hmm interesting I now next to nothing about any thing to do computer's but I would thought you need to to work with them, your employer must not be very bright if he hired a bunch of morons to work with you."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah smiles slightly. "There is a huge difference between being able to program and being able to work with people. The break down in communication happens somewhere between the two typically."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.