21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Welcome! Please wipe your paws...

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo heard the voices, and his ear twitches at the sound of one he did not recognise. "Newbie..." he grunts to himself, as he throws a towel around himself, stepping out of the bathroom in a cascade of billowing steam.

He doesn't bother to get dressed, instead hefting Deathbringer from just inside the door to his room, and walking out to his packmates and the unknown wolf. If he flinches or backs off, he's too weak to represent our pack... He thinks, though he honestly wouldn't judge the wolf so quickly.

"Who's the new guy?" Mateo asks gruffly, but to his packmates, they can see right through him, Vincent might be able to notice an almost imperceptable wink.

Vinny looks at Mateo and the hammer he carried.

"Joshua. He said the Alpha of the Sworn was a pussy."

The Omega of the Sworn tried not to smile. It was really hard.

s
    stegatops

"I'm from Texas, originally, but I've been around a bit," Joshua starts to wind into his tale, but stops short when the giant hammer walks in, accompanied by what he can only guess is the pack alpha. He works hard to stifle a giggle at what he hopes is Vinny's playful ribbing, and not some sadistic practical joke intended to get Joshua brained by the hammer.

"I don't remember saying that, actually." He stops and feigns considering, then smiles, but not too big. "I'm Joshua, like Last Laugh said. He may have told me your name, but if he did I forgot. Sorry."

Joshua clears his throat a little, grips his bag strap a bit tighter, but does his best to look relaxed. Relaxed while standing in the den of a relatively unknown pack filled with giants, hammers, and, at best, a wicked sense of humor.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen turns her head to look at Mat as he exits the bathrom. Phew!, he put on a towel. She was glad he'd decided to save her the embarassment of seeing him walk around in his birthday suit. It's not like she wasn't ready to see him naked; God knows Rites demanded it more often than was comfortable. But there was just something off about doing it in every-day life.

Hearing him and Vinnie start to 'gang up' on the new guy, though, even in their usual friendly manner, makes Gwen shake her head with a small smile. They'd never learn. "Oh come on fellas, play nice. Guy's barely moved in, you're already gonna try and get him into trouble." It's not that she didn't appreciate the humor, but she always felt the need to play the straight girl to the goof-balls. And she liked it that way.

Vinny starts to laugh as Gwen tells him off (again) and shrugs. "On joking, Joshua. This here's Mateo, the Alpha of the Sworn. Needless to say, he ain't a pussy." He quickly added that last bit just in case Mateo does take offence. Nothing quite like a pissed off, hammer-wielding, Rahu Alpha to ruin someone's day, let alone their face.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Vinnie, don't start getting the guy maimed on his first visit." Said said with a side long glace as she stretched her legs out. Cramps were uncomfortable after all. "Hey Mateo. Whats been going on?" She asked, trying her best to pretend the Alpha of her pack was basically wearing nothing but a towel.

Nothing like a awkward situation like this, right?

s
    stegatops

"Mateo, right." Joshua gives Gwen and Samantha each a grateful smile. As he continues, he sweeps his gaze across the members of the Sworn pack. "So, Samantha, Gwen, Mateo, Vincent. Or do you prefer Last Laugh?"

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent shrugs. "I'm not fussy. As the Omega, you get used to anything followed by a swift kick," he adds with a wry grin.

L

As this thread has begun to drag (and BC seems to have disappeared with Mateo again) it will be closed on April 1st at Midnight, CST. Which will also allow Vincent to introduce the nuzusul to the pack.

L

After a bit more talking Joshua eventually heads back to where he'd been staying and the rest of the Sworn get back to whatever-it-is they do when they're not talking to random werewolves or facing dire crises of the spirit world.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3