Churros in the Basement

(2209) Victuals and Vines
Oct 4, 2022 - Oct 22, 2022
(2209) By the Wyrdstone
Oct 7, 2022 - Oct 19, 2022
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue shifts to Dalu as he descends the steps into the basement. His last churro in hand.

He grabs a chair from the wall and sits leaning the bacl against a wall.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walks down the steps and sets her things down on her bed roll. As she sits she shifts into Urhan and stretches a long strech, *Yawn* <<So What is this about a new Locus?>> Sally asked in First Tongue

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Its down by the Marina. It's guarded by two River or Fish Spirits. Alex found it and since then he haven't had a chance to get to it."

S
    Sally Romanov

<<I go jogging that way I am surprised I didn't notice it. So what are we to do about it? Are the Spirits Malevolent?>> Sally asked as she moved her clothing off the bed roll and laid down with another Yawn.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Alex seemed to think they were. But I'm not sure." Andrew scratches his skinny arm. "Best we go in number. Just in case."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nodded her wolf head and says <<Yes of course, perhaps we should talk to Matthew about this.>> she paused again and licked at her foot, <<Not to pry but what is Alex's issue? He seems to be very unhappy for what little I have seen of him. As if he is ... Unsatisfied?>>

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"I think he is being pulled to far by Man's world. It stretches his soul. Makes him conflicted and blind. In response he shows his arrogance thinking to cover his weakness." Shadow Tongue shows a knowing smile. "He can't fool me."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally shifts back to Hishu, now laying on her bedroll naked. She covers herself and rubs her blankets to warm herself, "He is a brother and we should support him in his time of trouble. But he must sacrifice for the pack. And if he is unable to separate himself then it is a weakness." Sally says, "But I am one to talk. I have only been in the pack for a month, I should not be talking about him like this."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue just shakes his head. Silence reaghns for a few moments.

"I can Dedicate those cloths if you want?" He points to Sally's dicarded clothing. "To be able to shift among Man and not have to worry about clothing is a godsend."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew makes his way to the basement, giving Shadow Tongue and Sally a nod by way of greeting. "How's everything going?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last