Ended
Watch

Hello Lady, No Whipping please

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Gabrial walks down the street, he smokes a cigarette as he walks along humming to himself. "Hmm, Yes well..." he thinks out loud. As he does he sees wisps of light and smoke pass in out and through the others walking down the street. "My what a lovely dragon head." He says to the woman with the green dragon head sprouting out of her back smoking a cigar. As he walks up to the door of the Asylum he hands the bouncer a 100 dollar bill,

"That should be enough, yes?" he says to the bouncer as he walks into the door. As he enters head seems to turn and One comes off(?). Gabriel walks over to the man with the floating head, "That is a lovely talent." He nods to the man and walks toward the bar and waits for a while hearing his own music in his head all the while.

"Yes Well why not.." Gabriel says as he lowers his Mask of Tranquility.

S
    Steven

Gabriel

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled as she entered the club from the back. She had some free time and was going to give the new arrival a call when she suddenly felt the presence of an unknown beast. Her wasp thrashed around in fury wanting to tear the lesser creature to pieces for entering her hive. After a few moments of struggling Victoria got herself under control. She frowned at the man and his intrusion wondering how much of her time this was going to take up. She slowly approached the new kindred giving him a chance to feel her more potent beast before confronting him.

A woman approaches Gabriel with long brown hair wearing a short skintight black PVC skirt and a black corset. Behind her followed a man in PVC pants and a bondage mask. She spoke when they came to a stop next to Gabriel.

"Good evening and welcome to our little mad house," she said with a smile. "Around here I'm Lady Crimson or if you prefer Miss Stamford. You new to town or just passing through?"

S
    Steven

Gabriel rolls his neck a bit as he feels the stronger beast approach. As she approaches he raises his Mask again. He turns to the Domme as she walked toward him with what looked to be a large Cat walking on its hind legs. He looks at her and Smile, "My god you are beautiful. Lady Stamford if I may," He extends his hand and, if she takes his, Gabriel kisses it politely. "My Name is Gabriel D'Anglo Is there someplace Private we could talk?" Gabriel asks as he admires swirl of dark light floating around this dark angel. "I may write a song about you..." he thinks to himself...

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Now that she got a closer look at the man he was very handsome. Damn, why can't they all be this handsome? Daeva perhaps?

She smiled sweetly at the man as he kissed her hand, "Mister D'anglo, you're too kind." After he asked his question she nodded her head. "Certainly, right this way," she spoke while still holding his hand and leading him toward the back.

As she passed the bar she caught eyes with the bartender and gave a tiny barely registrable nod back toward D'anglo. Then she continued back toward one of the rooms she used for meetings. She dropped hold of his hand at the door and her servant opened the door for them. Victoria waited for the stranger to enter the room and then followed him in.

"Please have a seat," she said while gesturing to the couches that filled half the room. The other half contain various pieces of equipment and tools for play, which she ignored. Victoria took a seat on a couch closest to the door, while her servant stood along one wall between the other kindred and her. She crossed her legs and waited for the man to sit down before speaking.

"Since we are alone let me introduce myself again, properly this time. I am Madam Victoria Stamford, Priscus of Lords. So, is there a reason you couldn't answer my question out in the club proper Mister D'anglo."

S
    Steven

"Yes Madam Priscus Stamford, I apologize for not answering your question outright. Allow me to start with a Proper Introduction, I am Mister Librettist Gabriel D'Anglo of the Mekhet clan." Gabriel Says with a flourish of his hand.

"I have come to the City of Sacramento looking..." He pauses for a moment and looks at the pale ghostly woman climbing up the wall, "Apologies, looking for a new home to continue my work. My former home of Portland was beginning to loose its luster. So here I came to the City of Rivers and Trees." His voice carried a Italian accent that has been hardened by time in America and perhaps England but it was still prevalent.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria sat and listened to the man and when he glanced over at the wall she gave it a quick glance out of the corner of her eye, but saw nothing there to draw his attention. Was he trying to throw her off balance by his odd behavior?

It'll take more than that, she thought to herself as she returned her gaze to D'anglo. It is odd that he just up and moved because he was bored. Than again, the artsy types were never ones for completely rational thought.

"Interesting. Do you have a particular field of focus Mister Librettist D'anglo, and what manner of work has brought you to Sacramento?"

S
    Steven

"Do you mind if I smoke?" Gabriel asks as he takes a cigarette out of a thin finely crafted wooden case. He waits to light it, it is only polite in someone else's establishment. "Madam Priscus Stamford I am a Musician and a composer." He says speaking with his hand that holds the cigarette. "Piano, Cello, Guitar, Harpsichord even a little Trumpet." He says with a small laugh. Gabriel puts the cigarette case back into the inside pocket of his jacket and takes out an Electronic lighter. He twirls the cigarette in his hand as he admires the beauty of the woman before him.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria avoided frowning in displeaure at D'anglo's request. Instead she continued with her pleasant smile as she spoke. "Sorry, afraid I do mind. Since you're new to the state you may not know, but California State Law prohibits smoking in public buildings like bars, strip clubs, Restaurants, etc. You'd need to go out onto the smoking patio if you want to smoke. Besides it interferes with our clients who may be alergic."

She paused for a moment to let him catch all that and then changed topics. "A musician then. That sounds wonderful. Do you focus on classical or more modern musical styles?"

S
    Steven

"My Apologies Madam Priscus Stamford. It is a habit I should have shaken a hundred years ago, but something about writing and smoking just seems to go hand in hand for me." Gabriel says as he puts the cigarette back in his box.

In response to the question about music Gabriel perks up a bit. "I play and write mostly classical, but if the mood hits me I may delve into more modern music like Jazz or blues. I love a good blues guitar." Gabriel closes his eyes for a moment as he hears BB King and Eric Clapton playing a wailing bluesy riff. "So, being as I wish to stick around, Who will I be needing to speak with."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.