Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara growled softly to herself. Ever since her evening with Twist, she had been... frustrated. It wasn't that the evening itself was unpleasant. Nor that the other Kindred was a lack-luster lover. There just seemed to be a little something missing from it all. Ciara had to remind herself it wasn't Twist's fault; she was, after all, only a Daeva. They simply weren't able to form any sort of meaningful emotional bond with anything besides their own reflection...

Still, it did give the Ventrue a fun idea for the night. She turns in the chair, reaching into her filing cabinet for the dossier of models that hadn't been accepted to the agency. They weren't ugly; they simply lacked that certain something extra that made Ciara sure they would turn a profit for the company. After all, it's profits were her profits. She skims through the photos and biographies; picking out four that would suit her needs.

They were all young and single, either living out of state or with no living relatives near by. In short, no one that would come snooping around if there was a sudden change in behavior in the girls. But, which one? Ciara sighs softly, trying to make her decision as she flipped through the photos. Then an idea struck her; perhaps it wasn't a lack of physical intimacy urning her encounter, but afterwards. The idea of surrounding herself with a mass of Kine, all snuggled together, allowing her to feed from wherever and whomever she wished....

The idea made her smile, Ciara picking up the headset of her office phone and dialing the number listed on the file with all the anticipation of a child on Christmas morning. The phone rings a few times; finally being picked up by a rather shy-sounding young woman. Ciara barely gives the modeling hopeful time to say hello before she started speaking over her; taking command of the conversation as she normally did* Hello Anya, sorry to call so late; I hope I have not interrupted anything... No, I am afraid nothing new has come up as far as modeling. Though, I was wondering if you might be interested in a private venture? No no, nothing like that; I'm just hosting a little get-together with a few other clients... Wonderful. See you around 10? Excellent.

*She flips to the next page, hanging up the phone and dialing the second number.* Hello, Hilda? This is Ms Maskelyne. I am hosting a little party tonight, and I was wondering if....
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*It was several hours before the "party" died down, Ciara happily sated; wrapped up in a cocoon of blankets and bodies. Only 3 of the new prospects had worded out to her satisfaction; the other had enjoyed themselves but lacked that certain spark the line of work required. For a moment, Ciara considers waking one of them for another "light snack", but decides against it. She was almost full, having only spent some small portion of the night's intake bonding the humans to her. She feels her eyes growing heavy; the pull of the Day Sleep drawing her into slumber. She nuzzles her head into Anya's shoulder, a soft smile on her lips as she drift off for the day.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Closed Thread