Ended
Watch
101 - 104
DISPLAYED
365 Degrees- Burnin' Down the House!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to the Seneschal and quickly activates his cloak as well as he follows the Seneschal out, the pain from his new punishment almost preventing him from doing so.

Activating cloak

He limps slightly as he exits the house, focusing his anger not on the Seneschal or Regina, but at the mentioning of Mccoy.

First your fucking house, then the crazy vain troglodyte that broke in and now your statue. I'll do whatever I can to patch up my reputation in the eyes of the seneschal just so I can earn the favor of dealing with you if I ever catch you.

He exits the house and gets to his car, not bothering to wait for the others as he drives to their rendevous point.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff sits by himself outside of the house, looking at his watch and wondering where Regina and Michael have gone off to. The police officers are still with the house across the street.

NOS
    PRE

When Michael parks across the street he watches the house from afar, waiting for the inevitable to happen and trying to begin forgetting about the setbacks of the night. As he waits he starts to wonder how long it will take for the gas to build up and whether or not the police have returned to the house, judging from the fact that it's been a while and the Seneschal or Regina haven't showed up.

Don't tell me something else has gone wrong. I thought they were coming right behind me.

He puts his car in drive again and returns to the street, stopping right behind Heathcliff's car and sure to let him know he's behind him. He looks back at both houses, far from being just houses, instead being memoirs that he would attach to his time here in Sacramento.

Regina shuts the door behind her and activates her Celerity once again to move faster than the cops could see and joins Heathcliff outside the car. Heathcliff keeps checking his watch and confirming that the police are still at the other house. One minute before four a.m., he says "Don't look, Miss Pia, we can't afford to lose ourselves." Inside, the rigged coffee pot clicks on, igniting the gas leak with a

KA-BOOM!

The police from the other house run out to see the explosion. The vampires can feel a moment of intense heat gnawing at their Beasts, but with the distance involved, the cover they've taken, and no visual confirmation of flames, the moment passes without triggering Wassail in either vampire. "We've got to go now, don't look at it," he tells her, and following her Seneschal's sensible directions, they hightail it back to Heathcliff's car before anyone can see them. The Seneschal bids adieu to the foolish neonate who had nearly blown them all up, then offers Regina a ride to anywhere she'd like to go, hoping that she says his place, but of course, she doesn't.

The Masquerade is preserved, or at least as much of it as they could. Now it was time to find Taylor McCoy and make him pay for his foolishness.

Scene Ends. Nice job, everyone

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread