Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 32
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Meeting

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Arnold looks to Michael "The groups you suggest inciting against our targets, Mister Hall, are dangerous in their own ways. However, if you have the means of contacting these mortals, and if I am convinced that they will not prove too unpredictable an element, then I might consider your plan if no other subtler measures have proved successful."

He addresses the assembly "The only direct action I would have you all take at the moment is to be wary of the homeless, especially if feeding. Report any strange activity to me."

"The suggestions put forward tonight have reinforced my belief that the best course of action is to corrupt and discredit this so-called Reverend in the eyes of those that might believe him. Before we can enact plans like Miss Dirge's or Seneschal Staley's, however, we must locate this man. I will be pursuing my methods but I would also like to put forward to all of you that should you somehow be able to directly assist me in the location or subjugation of this man would earn the gratitude of my office and the Domain itself."

"I'd like to thank you all for coming. That concludes tonight's business. Those of you who have further questions or issues to bring to my attention may speak to me afterward. Otherwise, I bid you goodnight."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

The meeting is over and all the Nosferatu crawl back to their Havens.

Scene is now closed.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread