Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Meeting

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

NOS
    PRE

Michael waits for Staley to finish before standing himself and saying "My name is Michael Hall of the Carthian Movement. I'm a bit of a new arrival to the city, having come from Arizona where business was running slow. I'm in the process of getting gears in motion with getting it started here again.

Or rather, there weren't any more spoiled rich sons of supremacists to get addicted to crack anymore so there really wasn't any reason for me to be there. I wonder how my standing with the movement fairs in Staley's eyes considering my failed attempt at showing at Court. Do I play the stereotype of the neonate pushing for change in his eyes? I'm surprised I suppose, I figured him for Invictus just like the others.

He sits back down feeling that that is enough for now.

"I am Mother Superior Donna Maria, Legate and Sworn Crusader of the Lancea et Sanctum," the chilling, wrinkled figure says. "I am residing only temporarily in this Domain, on Sanctified business."

Vic says, briefly. "Name's Vic. I mostly just mind my own business, do some odd jobs here and there."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon looked around before rising, "I am Deacon Miletus, I am currently unaligned though I would like to open my prospects to the first estate." He bowed his head to Culler, "I have no issues." He sat down, as his black eyes combed the others.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Before the meeting started Dirge smiled greeted Deacon then took her seat. She sat silently listening to all the other Nosferatu in the room memorizing their voices, names, and the direction they were in relation to her seat. After Deacon spoke and was seated she stood up to speak.

"I'm Dirge Acolyte of the Circle of the Crone. I have been in town for some time now, I just keep a low profile I guess. Nice to meet you all. Oh, and I don't have any issues to share with everyone at this time."

After she finished speaking Dirge sat down and turned her head to face Arnold waiting for him to proceed past the introductions.

Arnold acknowledges each individual with a nod once they've done introducing themselves.

"Thank you. Now, on to business. My first issue tonight is the matter of the office of Nosferatu Priscus. As I mentioned before I possess the mantle of Priscus only in lieu of O-Yama Hatori's kidnapping. For months now I have done whatever I can to best represent the Nosferatu in this Domain."

"That being said, it is my wish to formally and officially claim the title of Priscus of Haunts."

"With respect to our missing comrade, O-Yama will not be in any position to command the title of Priscus. So soon after such an ordeal as his captivity he will no doubt need time to recover before one can consider him capable of representing our Family."

"Are there are here now that would object?"
    he looks around to see if there would be any disagreement
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

NOS
    PRE

Michael looked around the room and then looked to Reeve Culler and said "Having only been in this city for a short amount of time and not personally knowing of O-Yama, I have no objections to Reeve Culler being our Priscus. I understand the importance of having a clan representative and so that is fine with me."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff considered making a grab for power just then, but acquiesced. Culler had the nice hotel that meant they didn't need to meet in a sewer. He'd just have to find some old warehouse or something. It would be more hassle, in the end, then it was worth. Seneschal was a full-time job, which meant Heathcliff had two. He shakes his head and croaks, "No objections from me."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

"I am in the same boat as Michael, I have no objections." Deacon shifted slightly in the chair getting comfortable.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge sat there silently pondering her options. She didn't hold any foolish fantasies of trying to claim the title herself, she knew she couldn't and didn't have the backing. Besides her dedication to the Circle of the Crone was her first priority. After hearing the others back Reeve Culler, she waited a few moments before speaking.

"While I feel choosing to replace Priscus O-yama is quite hasty at this point given there has been no problems with the clan as it is currently governed, that being said, Acting Priscus Culler is the logical choice for the position and I too support his bid."

Even though he is a power grasping worm. At least this way I know what to expect with him, Dirge thought silently to herself.

"No objections here," Vic says.

The Mother Superior stands. "I would think Lord Culler's reputation speaks for itself. It is hard to imagine a more fit choice for Priscus."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread