Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 158
DISPLAYED
Motel 666

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Charlie approaches the girl and carefully guides her into one of the open rooms that are decorated with gore. Clutching her close as if to hug he bares his fangs and sinks them into her neck, clutching her close from the hunger he's been fighting almost the entire night, his hunger making him disregard her age or her innocence as he feels her body go limp and drains her of everything that's left.

Failure

When he feels nothing left from her he licks the wounds shut and let's her go, watching as she slumps down on the ground face first. He stares down at the empty vessel, with her face not visible it's easier to see her like every other corpse that was left from Mairsi's destruction.

Humanity Roll

Sorry hon, but honestly if you saw the rooms you'd thank me for killing you this way compared to the way the king of crazy did em. Besides, this place is going up in smoke and I don't think you want to be awake for that.

Leaving the motel room Charlie gets in his car and starts it as he uses what was in the girl to heal some of his damage. Feeling less in disarray, he drives his car back to the front and gets out of the car, ready to help Markos with the bodies before burning the place down.

I simply have to stop hanging out with you Mairsil you crazy sonuvabitch otherwise there's going to be nothing left of Sacramento if I keep chasing you.

"If you want to look for a way to torch this place I can start stacking bodies in the rooms." he says to Markos.

OOC

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark nods to everyone and goes looking for a length of garden hose and a container, like a plastic garbage can or a glass jar. Something large but easy to carry.

M
    Markos Connelly

The best Mark could find was a Water Can for watering plants in the break room. But it would have to work. Mark grabbed that and got a smile on his face when he saw the gardan hose rolled up in the corner. Mark grabbed that, a stake knife and went outside. Mark stopped just as he was about to leave when he saw a fuzzy rabbits foot with a set of car keys attached to it. A evil grin crossed his face.

Mark checked a few cars and found that the keys belonged to one of the cars in the lot. Fantastic. Mark went to another car and cut a length of hose and shoved one end into the gas tank of one of the cars. "Saw this in a movie once." Mark thought outloud. Internally he said, "This is a really bad Idea..."

Mark sucked on the other end of the Gardan hose until he tasted a acrid disgusting taste and spat. The gas poured out into the empty Watering can. He got what he estimated to be about a gallon before pulling the hose out to keep it from pouring any more on the driveway.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina eyed the neonate. She did not have the time for babysitting. A polite "Greetings, I am Lady Knight Pia." was all she could spare him. This wasn't her show. She looked at the Reeve.
    "Perhaps, Lord Reeve Culler, he should assist Deputy Connolley? I would be quite happy to explain his condition to him after this is all completed."
    After all, the reeve would have some paperwork to fill out.

Arnold looks Ajax up and down before replying to Regina. "No. He's coming with us."

He looks Ajax in the eye, having to look down at him to do so. "Your suspicions are correct. You are a vampire. Now listen to me very carefully. You were created illegally. Your very existence is a violation of the law. There is a very good chance that you will be ordered executed."

Arnold pauses to allow this to sink in, then adds "That is to say, unless you accompany us upstairs to deal with our problem. If you willingly help us then you will have me vouching for you, and trust me when I tell you that I am someone you will want to have in your corner if you wish to survive the nights to come."

In all honesty Arnold cared not-at-all for the fate of the fledgling. His presence would be one more element to take their enemy's attention away from the Kindred here that mattered. A pawn to sacrifice for the superior pieces. He would remain true to his word, of course, should the unfortunate man survive the night but, as the saying went, Arnold wasn't holding his breath.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Reeve Culler, good evening." Politeness is still a virtue even in such carnage. "Yes, I will be accompanying you."

Simply stated. Nothing much more to say.

Jayant burns 2 Vitae to heal 2 lethal

"Just be careful." Charlie cautioned to the ones going after Mairsil "If he is still around, I saw he had two other guys with him also."

While Markos siphoned gas out of cars, Charlie got to work with the bodies, first taking care of the ones on the second floor, zipping up his coat as he imagined he was going to get stains on it by the time it was over.

At least the doors were left open for me.

Charlie puts the bodies in the motel office downstairs, trying not to let the heads of the ones on the second floor bounce off the steps. He does because he wants to make sure the the flames will torch all of them in the one building considering he's unsure how much gas Markos has. The last body he carries is the boy that Markos fed on, he puts him in the hotel office along with the rest of them. When he was finished he approacched Mairsil and said.

"Okay, all the bodies in the front are in the office. I don't know how much gas you got so I thought i'd make it easier, there's a ton of bodies in the back though too but all of em are in the same building, just different rooms. Is there anything else you need?"

Ajax simply nods at Arnold. "That lunatic killed Tim's family. I'll avenge them, or die trying. Mairsil doesn't leave the Motel alive...or dead...or anywhere in between."

We're gonna break the scene here. Continued in http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5922

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread