OOC Question

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Bleh

Sam Barkley

PRE

OOC

Uncomfortable going hand to hand, or too smart to face an armed man without a weapon, Sam analyzes, though his brain was starting to feel warbly, like his equilibrium was off, from listening to her talk. "Very good." But this wasn't a fight for survival, or even his honor, though the little brat clearly thought she could insult the Hunter. This was about learning who Faith is and what she can do, past her bravado. He twirls the staff and gives her the kung-fu 'come hither' hand gesture. "Whatcha' got?"

((OOC: Sam holds his action.))

Picking up the stick.....Mr. SLAMM-O.....takes precedence

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith looks at Sam, baring the teeth in the corner of her mouth for a second. The man sure didn't hold his punches, but at the same time it almost seemed like he was playing with her. It made Faith want to get to the dirty tricks right away. But I'll be f**ked if I'm the first to resort to those.

Instead, she just replies, "I've got plenty, Barkboy," before launching herself straight at Sam. She moves to duck under the staff, to end up at the tree-man's side, and swings her bat at roughly shoulder-height, probably with a lot more fervor than she reasonably should...

3B, DEF forfeited

...and is rewarded with the solid 'thud' of aluminium on wood, at the point where shoulder and torso meet.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Faith lands a solid blow that makes Sam want to start asterisking aloud, but he reins it in, and tells her, "You've overextended yourself. Foolish." The staff arcs towards her ankle, but his strike is rusty and barely lands.

Trip

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Up, barely

Feeling the blow to her ankle, Faith starts to tip over, but manages to juuuust turn this way and that to stabilize herself. She regains her footing, stamping her feet for stability.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Not surprised that Faith is still standing, the dirty, disgruntled little tree heaves his staff at the upstart's head, just as he promised. He's seen enough for now, and the Hunter wants to send a clear message about how much she has to learn.

KO?

We will have to go with the re-roll I'm afraid Mr. Barkley, sir...

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

OOC

Turning her head at just the right time, Faith turns what would have been a crushing blow into a small tap against her forehead. Taking advantage of the staff's high position, she goes under it, aiming this time for the short man's waist.

"And you're just f**king playing with me!" she answers as she swings, sounding not very happy about it. Her bat finds its mark, at Barkley's waist, marking the hit with another *thud*.

2B more, DEF forefeited

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread