Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Prep and Coffee.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Spade sets out the cups of joe he got at McDonalds out on the coffee, then closes and locks the door to the upper room.

He quicly shoots out a text to the Free Council plus one. It would best they travel as one to the museum, and that they do so prepared.

Next to the coffee is two dozen donuts and some McChicken Biscuits.

Waiting, Spade opens will to the supernal Opening his will to the faded Hollow in the building. It saddened him the Hollow was gone. But maybe Spade sould bring it back. He meditates surrounded by the smell of food until some of the Libertines arrive.

Pandora arrives, having canceled her day's clients and finished her morning oblation. Figuring coffee would have been provided instead of tea, she's stopped by a shop and gotten a double-sized green tea with ginseng and a bagel with plain cream cheese. She's dressed in a neutral grey pantsuit and light blue blouse, accented with several silver and gold bracelets and necklaces.

"Morning, Spade," she says, cheerfully.

Eye closed tight. "Morning Pandora?" He doesn't sound sure. And he can't very well see her.
    Not with eyes shut.
    He sits indian style on the floor, His patriotic pentacle dangling from his neck. and his cell phone is on the florr a couple inches away. His expression serious. "Need to do something about this Hollow." He says sounding like a plumber or mechanic.

Meditation was a Supernal Version of looking under the hood. Maybe the Hollow needed a new engine?

There is coffee and donuts. The Chicken Biscuit might be getting cold.

"There's one here?" she asks. "Just inactive?"

She knows that Prime can allow one to activate dormant Hallows, but that requires a level of skill well beyond own with Prime.

Rosh

PRE

"Inactive, yes. I think I could rev it back up. It's just.. Much more complicated then pulling the zip line on a lawn mower. More like the countdown sequence of a Space Shuttle." Opening his eyes and picking hims elf up off the floor. "I see the how, but not the the way."
    Spade takes in Pandora. The hint of active spellwork is subtle. But noticeable. He would have to motion for everyone to take some time learning to cloak their spells. That was probably how Falx and Jack got caught.

No more dead mages.

"I recall you wanted to ask about my dreams...."
    He seats himself on couch with a doughnut.

R
    Redinski

Errant arrives, downing a Red Bull and grimacing. He looks over the building uncertainly. Was this the place?

He gives a few cautious knocks at the door.

"Yeah," Pandora says, nodding. "Are you still having them?"

Is Errant knocking at the front door of the building, or the room where the FC meets?

R
    Redinski

Front door.

Rosh

PRE

[Ic Spade and Pandora would never hear Errant as they are on the top floor of the building. And that door would not be locked either. Spade and Pandora both have Cellphones [/nar]

"I am. I try puzzle out what they mean. BUt it always seems to be related to the past. I think the past anyway. It's hard to tell." Spade quickly finishes his doughnut, afraid Pandora's next question might prolong the eating even more.

R
    Redinski

Errant swears as his knocks go unheeded. This was the third place he'd tried.

Maybe he needed directions after all.

He whips out his phone and makes a call.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread