Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Gathering Funds

S
    Steven

Elanah stood in a parking lot across the street from a middle school. She was enshadowed as she looked at the children as they ran around. There was a basketball this evening and the children and there parents seem to have come out in droves for this. She walked up the street a bit and saw what she was looking for. A man in a hooded sweatshirt with a messenger bag. He just stood there looking around. He was trying his best to look not conspicuous.

Elanah watched him and remembered her talk with Mrs. Nadean Thompkins. She was a neighbor of Elanah's from down the street. She had delivered brownies as a welcome to the neighbor hood. Nadean was your stereotypical suburban house wife. Nosy, Gossipy and soft. She had asked if Elanah was married, No. She had asked if Elanah had children, No. She had even asked if Elanah was a lesbian, No.

Mrs Thompkins said it was good that Elanah had no children and went on for about 10 minutes about gossip surrounding the school and how drug dealers were using it as a hub for selling drugs. Not actually selling to the children, that she knew of, but using the area around the school because it was centrally located. Mrs Thompkins continued to ramble for a while until Elanah said she needed to take the dog out and Mrs. Thompkins took a quick exit. Mrs. Thopkins was obviously not a dog person.

For the next few nights Elanah went to the school and kept her eye out looking for one of the dealers. She had noticed the same boy, probably 16, with the same bag standing on the same corner. And he was guarding his bag with his life. When people came by the boy and the buyer would walk into a recess of the building and made the deal.

Elanah decided that tonight would be the night. She wore her mask and had on a black pair of cargo pants and a black hooded sweatshirt. Not that her cloths could be scene with her blood powers calling the shadows to hide her. She crept behind the dealer, into his alcove. After making sure there were no camera's or security, and no one watching she moved in on the dealer. Elanah wrapped one arm around his neck and the other one covering his mouth. She squeezed his carotid artery as she dragged him into the alcove. "Scream and I will Snap your neck" She said very quietly into his ear. "Nod if you understand." He nodded.

Elanah turned him around and shoved him into a wall. She drew a knife from her belt. Letting the silver of the blade shine a little and the man's face got very fearful. "You will tell me where you get these." Elanah orders pointing at his bag.

"I can't do that" He says quietly gasping

"I will cut off your fingers and feed them to you one at a time."
    She says matter of factually.

"I really can't, they will kill me."

"So will I, and I will not use a gun."
    she says rotating her hand that has the knife in it. The kid just shakes his head and Elanah moves toward him knife first.

"Wait, wait stop!" He says and quickly described an address in the Arden Arcade district of Sacramento. Elanah thanked him, and smashed him in the head with the butt of her knife, knocking him unconscious. Once unconscious she dragged him to a pipe and zip tied him to it. Once secured she opened his bag, removed the money in it, and left the scene. As she walked away she called the police and told them where they could find her playmate.

Once Elanah was out of sight of anyone she shadowed herself again and made her way over to the Arden Arcade district.

<<To Be Continued...>>

S
    Steven

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.