Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

You've got the Rite stuff baby

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L

Chantay nods slightly, "That sounds fine to me." Hmm...it was probably going to take her a while to get all of her outfits dedicated...

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Oh," Starseeker is likewise surprised, though he's better at hiding it. Isn't that what Ithaeur are supposed to do? Why doesn't Bull Rush want to be the Ritemaster? Am I up to this? Bull Rush thinks I am...

He nods. "All right."

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"Cool." Bull Rush then begins teaching the specifics of each of the Rites that Starseeker and Chantay want.

L

Chantay pays careful attention as Bull Rush goes over the details of the Rite of Dedication. Committing what he taught her to memory. After he's done, and preparing to move onto the next Rite with Starseeker, she gets up and enters the locus's area of influence. Drawing blood with her fingernail, she went about testing the new Rite on the clothing she was wearing.

Rite of Dedication: 12 Seconds

And with the Rite completed she took advantage of the benefit her Auspice moon gave her and flickered rapidly between Hishu, Dalu, Urshul, and Urhan forms. She reverted to Hishu when she was done, looking at her unblemished clothing with a grin. It was always nice to learn new tricks.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Meanwhile, Starseeker drinks in the Rites. Not like he was born to it, which is made quite clear when he somehow lights his arm on fire for a second, but with a tenacity that he hasn't really shown before. He absorb the Rite of Dedication, and the Funeral Rite with little issue, but when it comes to the Spirit Branding, it's like hitting a brick wall. "Okay, can you show me how to do the Branding one again? Maybe if I actually see you preform it I'll get it."

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush nods.

"Sure. What do you think you are deserving of?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Well, aside from my overall Awesomeosity and striking good looks, I've challenged three other wolves, including the Alpha of a pack to a game of wits and charm, and no one bested me." Granted, two of them got the same score as I did, he adds to himself in his head. "I went up against a very scary spirit that was hella bigger than me with my pack and came out of it wanting more. In the Wells Fargo reflection, I showed no hesitation when dealing with Wild Sacramento, even though it cost me a future favor."

can I has Glory 1 plz?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Fair enough."

He begins the ritual as he has done so many times before, shifting to dalu, running his stubby claws over Starseeker's arms, and chanting.
    <<Oh great spirits. Listen to this son. He speaks for his brother, his packmate. This Packmate, Seeker of the Secrets Hidden in the Stars, has done Glorious deeds in your name. Listen, and hear. He has stood against Wild Sacramento, showed no fear at the God whom he faced. He has faced spirits of great power, and come out in dominance. He has surpassed three wolves in tests of skill, and has not been bested. For all this, oh Cahalunim, bless this Irraka, Starseeker.>>
    The lune comes down, a small bright red and white flag. Starseeker's gaze is caught as the flag waves slowly back and forth.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker reaches into a pocket mere moments before his gaze is caught by the spirit and he pops a cotton ball into his mouth. No one can say Starseeker doesn't learn from the past.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Starseeker eventually wakes up after an hour, and the pack disperses.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4