Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Meetin at the Den

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked down the steps into the Den and sat down on her bed roll. She pulled out her notebook and looked over some notes she had made. "I hope he likes my idea." Sally said as she continued looking over her notes. The Restaurant was quaint and nice, with a bar and a fire pit grill. Similar to one she had waited tables at in Rome for a bit. She wanted to help the Pack and getting some money flow into the pack would be helpful in dealing with the Herd and "Maybe we can upgrade the den a bit."

Sally had slept in bedrolls for all her life but a bed is far superior, she thought with a smile.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew is already in the den, sitting on a bedroll. Maybe he doesn't believe in chairs. "Hey, Sally. So what's this business matter you wanted to speak about?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally cuts right to the chase, "I was thinking about ways to help the pack, there is a restaurant for sale in our territory and I thought we could purchase it as a Pack. What do you think?"

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Mathew looks Sally over with a serious expression. "Is this going to interfere with your other pack duties? I don't want another Alex." He smiles, trying to take off some of the sting. "As long as you can promise that won't happen, I'm fine with it."

S
    Steven

"Actually I was thinking it would help with my pack duties. You haven't came out and said it but I am basically the Omega and part of that is to keep the Pack happy and busy. The Business could help with that by paying for some" Pause "Upgrades to our Den. Also it would help us keep an ear out to the goings on is our territory."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods. "Glad to hear it. As long as you're sure, I do think it is a good idea." He grins. "Sorry, it's just that there are a few things I'm a bit touchy about."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sally asked referring to being "A bit touchy"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew sighs. "It's just the way Alex is constantly constantly caught up with the hospital, to the exclusion of everything else. The way he drifted away. I don't want to go through that again."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally stood and walked over to Matthew She sat in front of him in lotus position. She wanted to reach out and take his hand but she did not know how he would react. "Matthew, I do not know Alex's issues but I will tell you this. You gave me a Pack and a home. You have my loyalty and my trust. I wasn't kidding when I told your date the other night that your family adopted me. That is how it felt. For the first time since my parents... since my father died and my mother had her first howl and disappeared, I feel like I have a family."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"I'm glad to know I can count on you, Sally. It really means a lot to me. And I know what it is to lose family. The Anshega saw to that." His voice sounds more tired than angry. Months of fighting a holding action had blunted the edge of his rage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.