Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Going to the Four Seasons

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri indicates Bert and Justin, the Wizened in conversation with Spartan.

"Found two new arrivals looking for someone from the freehold and I knew that HAL was about here, so two birds and all that. Hey Bert, come meet a friend," she shouts to the big Ogre.

"Bert meet Rust. Rust, this is Bert."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

PRE

Rust looks the blue guy up and down. He was certainly different. But among the fae, who wasn't?
    "Hey there" Rust greets offering his clawed hand.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin nodded, "Yes, I managed to get out, though my squad I don't know. They followed me through and we got seperated, not sure what happened." Justin frowned slightly, "So what have you been doing now that your out ?"

S
    Spartan

"I am on the Hunt," Spartan says as he takes the clipping out of his pocket and hands it to his fellow warrior. "I made a promise and I plan to keep it. The woman has been captured but I believe that she is not solely responsible."

Bert looks down at the lion like individual and wraps his large hand around his.

"Nice to meetcha Rust. sorry if I'm barging in and feel free to tell me to shut up, but I heard you mentioned trouble here. Is it anything really serious?" he asks. Asking more out of not knowing what to say rather than having a genuine curiosity.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin's brow wrinkles as he reads and hands the clipping back to Spartan, "Not much to go on, but if you need help at all you need just ask." He looked over at the one who was listening in on their conversation, "And you are ?"

A
    Alian

Jack smiles nicely at the Fae.

"Hello my names Jack, its a pleasure to meet you. And your right about the clipping that there is nothing much to go on but Rust thinks her highness can help."

With the changelings in conversation, the manager approaches from around the corner. He wears a suit all of his own design but has a nametage that reads as Mr. N. Bates. Tall but exceedingly thin with a small moustache, his body shape gives him the apearance of being smaller than he actually is, a drawback to his obvious Wizened Seeming.

Gliding over to the gathered, he hurumphs at spotting Terri, who rolls her own eyes in kind. The distinct Mantle of Autumn flutters around him as he addresses Rust Mane.

"Afternoon, you wished to see Miss. Byeli?"

PRE

Rust spots the Manager and takes him in. He frowns wondering if he knows this fae, He seems familiar, though only by name.

"Yes. Mr. Bates. I'm sure she is here, though If she is busy at the moment I- we can catch her at a better time." By Rust's congeal tone. There is not any room for better times

Bert's question would have to wait.

"May I ask what your business is? I shall confer with her shortwith."

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.