Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Going to the Four Seasons

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan again road in the back of the Truck. He road along in silence remembering the last time he stood before royalty. Spartan looked out to the city streets and watched the people mingle about. They seemed so small, so blind to the world around them. Spartan looked to Rust, once a powerful warrior, now he seemed like a shell of his former self.

The newly renovated Four Seasons is a modest and modern hotel that looms up just on the outskirts of downtown Sacramento, away from the hustle and bustle but close enough for guests to travel to via car or bus, and unlike the last hotel that held the name it was nowhere near as ostentatious. Pulling into the car park, the three fae find a fair few vehicles parked up marking the refurbishment as an obvious success.

Bert steps out of the car and looks at the magnificent hotel. "Whew. There's no way a club would ever pitch in to get me a room here no matter how good of a comic I'd be." he says as he begins to follow Terri and Justin. "Gee you think those guys are a bit excited for the change of seasons?" he asks half as a joke and half serious.

My bad. The three fae I was referring to are Rust, Spartan and Jack. Bert, Justin & Terri can join in shortly after they have gone inside. This scene is set a tad before the Empty Orchestra one

PRE

Rust hops down from his truck and takes in the remodel. It was nice.

"Let's go then."
    And he leads the way toward the entrance. If he what was Lady Winter doing here? And where might Rust find her?

A
    Alian

Jack gets out og the truck and looks at the hotel, then walks after Rust quickly not to be left behind.

"Didn't the women say she was having a meeting of some sort, if so is it okay for use to just walk in?"

S
    Spartan

"It is a public Place." Spartan says walking toward the door of the hotel with a laser focus. "I will not be kept from my prey and if her highness can help me I will ask."

Heading inside, automatic doors open to the lobby where a recpetion desk waits, Welcome written in various common languages on its exterior. Beyond the lobby, in plain view, is the bar and restaurant and several corridors that lead to other parts of the hotel.

A man dressed in the hotel's uniform stands at the desk, checking something on a computer. As the three fae walk in, he looks up and politely smiles.

"Good afternoon, welcome to the Four Seasons Sacramento, my name is Stephen, how may I help today?"

PRE

"Yes," Rust immediately replies focusing on the clerk. "I'm looking for Miss Katrin. I was told I would meet her here, but.." Rust glances about the lobby. "I wouldn't know where to find her. The remodel looks great..."

Maybe the Clerk knew where she was. Maybe he didn't. Wow, they even changed the carpets.

Stephen looks down to the computer, typing away. Something makes a frown flicker across his face before he speaks once again.

"One moment, sir, I'll just fetch the manager." Picking up the phone, the recpetionist dials an internal number and waits. "Hello sir, I have some guests looking for Katrin Byeli?" Its obvious by the way he says the name, he isn't sure what it means but is only following orders.

Bert, Justin & Terri can now enter the scene

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.