Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Planning The Assault

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods, returning Arnold's smile. "Destroy them, then talk, if that is the case."

Oh how quaint. The Invictus discussing destroying others. I guess the leapard's colors may change, but the spots stay the same. Rosuto thinks as she enters the room on the tail end of Konstantin's and Arnold's conversation.

She stops before the Harpy and gives a bow of respect. Then she does the same for Circe and Wilhelm. "Good evening to you all. I received your message Ladies, Lords but I have not seen our Prefect in a couple of months. I know not what has become of him. So, as I am the last Carthian in the city, to my knowledge, I felt it best to step up and stand as Prefect this evening."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist entered the room, a slightly nostalgic look on her face. It had been some time since she had been to the grindhouse. So while she had arrived in time to be early for the meeting she had instead decided to wander a bit, reminiscing.

After making appropriate greetings to those there, she found her seat and waited.

Twist's outfit
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria arrived wearing a black woman's skirted suit that had been tailored to accentuate her ample curves. She left her servant standing down the hall from the meeting room wearing a charcol gray suit and black dress shirt with a white tie.

She walked into the room and looked around at those present. Looks like she was pushing it, but wasn't actually late yet.

God am I busy lately, and this only adds to it.

Picking a seat she nodded with respect at Twist while walking over to sit down. Then when she was seated she rested her hands on her lap and waited for the meeting to start.

L

Wilhelm paid careful attention as each new arrival entered the room. Being gracious when respect was afforded to him, and being certain to be respectful to others when it was called for. And he took a moment to take in everyone who was present; he represented the Mekhet, Konstantin the Gangrel, Arnold the Nosferatu, Victoria the Ventrue, Twist the Daeva and Invictus, Ishani the Ordo Dracul, Madison for the Lancea, Circe for the Circle, and...someone for the Carthians. That should be everybody. So he spoke, letting his voice carry throughout the room. "I believe we are ready to begin?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin smiles and gives Twist a nod of respect as she enters, and nods also (though not so deeply) for Victoria. When Wilhelm suggests they begin, he takes his seat.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani closes the door but decides not to lock it. They are in the depths of the building and if anyone were to decide to cause an issue above, this is the only exit. Better to be safe and leave it readily accessable.

She turns to those assembled and clears her throat. "I have called this meeting to ask the assistance of every clan and covenent in the city. We have come to a conclusion about Horizon and have decided an assault on the complex is what is best to retrieve O-Yama. You all have been asked to come here because you are the heads of your clans and covenents or because you have been trusted to represent them. We will require sensitive information about those in your respective groups. This information will only be used to help us devise a strategy to achive a victory over Horizon. However, I am not leading this raid, as some of you already know. So, please direct your attention to our General in this matter, Priscus Von Schusten." She indicates Wilhelm and then moves to take a seat. "The floor is yours Priscus."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm leaned forward slightly as the Harpy yielded the floor to him. Well aware that he was now the focus of most of the powerful and influential Kindred in the Domain. A group composed almost entirely of those who had been here longer than him, and had stronger beasts. To say that the situation was discomforting would be putting it lightly. But he had not survived as long as he had, nor thrived, by allowing himself to be cowed by any situation. So he spoke, his voice strong and steady as it filled the room.

“As most of you undoubtedly know by now, Horizon Pharmatech was behind the Lost Nights and currently imprisons O-Yama. What you may not know is that there was a scouting expedition consisting of Harpy Naetesh, Primogen Nagaraj, Hound Konstantin, Elanah Uziel, and myself gathered information on the compound. Their security is formidable, but we think there is a way in. Since our excursion there has been a stake out of four cars around the warehouse we based our operations from. Apprehending a guard or two, while eliminating the rest, should allow us to determine the best way to launch our attack.”

“My plan, so far, is slightly vague by necessity. Not only am I unsure as to how many Kindred will participate in the attack, but the plan will also have to be adjusted based on what information we acquire. But this is what I have so far. Our first step is to disable the guards at the warehouse. As I stated earlier, this will have to be done quickly and quietly. If sufficient quantities of poisonous gasses can be acquired that would be ideal. Though silenced firearms would work as well. Kindred capable of using the Cloak of Night will be preferable for this so as not to alert the guards until it is too late. At least one for each car, and we will want more than that for the car in which we are to capture one or more guards from."

"That move will be made soon after the shift change for the guards. And after we have secured prisoners we will need someone proficient in Dominate nearby in order to quickly glean information from him. He may not know about Prisoners, or O-Yama. But he should know the location of the most secure areas in the compound. And that is where we will need to go."

"Then it will be time for the attack. One to provide a diversion, and if necessary backup, and one to strike the heart of their operation and free O-Yama. We will likely want at least one Kindred proficient with Nightmare in each group, as I have little doubt that some of those worm creatures will be encountered."

"Thankfully, we should not have to destroy the entire complex. Secure organizations such as Horizon tend to be compartmentalized. Therefore, the number of individuals with the knowledge to actually be dangerous to us are limited. They should also be in the same area, the same place where O-Yama is imprisoned. When we get there we should have the opportunity to rescue O-Yama, kill or capture the Kine that know too much, and destroy whatever research or equipment they have that is dangerous to our kind; to seal this Masquerade breach."

"And once that is accomplished we get out, before their security force has a chance to tighten the noose around us. We will need some form of distraction to cover our escape If we can arrange the nearby crash of a chemical tanker that might be ideal. We would be able to move around outside with impunity while they would have to worry about exposure. It would also cause the authorities to come, but the delay should be long enough to allow our escape. Alternatively the authorities could simply be called and alerted to a gun fight or some similar form of violence in the area. That would require careful timing in order to allow Kindred the chance to escape while still hindering any would-be pursuers. It is a risky plan to be sure, but with what I've seen of Horizon I do not believe there is any safe way to go about it."

He paused a bit with the completion of his plan, eyes scanning the room. "We will need every combat capable Kindred that can be spared. We will only get one chance at this, and we will need to do all we can to ensure its success. I would, of course, welcome any input that any of you might wish to provide."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened quietly to the explanation of the rough plan. She remained quiet when he asked for opinions though. She was a fighter, it was no secret, but she had little head for tactics and plans. And there were plenty of others here who would be able to critique and modify that she didn't need to struggle herself to try and find flaws in his plan. She doubted she would be able to anyways.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

"The Circle of the Crone stands ready to commit its full resources to this effort," Circe says. "This enemy must be destroyed. We will gladly serve in however it is judged we may best help, but I do want to note that Cruac provides me with certain abilities that might prove of tactical value, providing broad surveillance and up-to-date information as to the status of the groups of attackers, or the movements of our enemies.

"Simply put, I can monitor the situation through the eyes of one or more of my creatures, and through one or more kindred selected ahead of time, switching my awareness back and forth as desired. Doing so leaves me vulnerable, but I am willing to take that risk."

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread