Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Looking for Work

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Elanah stepped out of her Jeep and walked up to the door of the Sundown, "Do I call him Reeve or Regent? Hmm. I do not know of his title in the First Estate so I will call him by his highest title." Elanah thought to herself as she entered the hotel.

As she enters she sees a man behind the counter with his forearm tattooed and says, "Hello, My Name is Elanah, I have an appointment to See Mr. Culler." Elanah said.

S
    Steven

RPing Gary Per Prem

"Yes Miss he said to expect you, follow me please." Gary said as he led the way to the Reeve's office. "Sir, Your appointment is here." as he knocks on the door.

Inside Arnold sits behind a large desk. A couple chairs sit before the desk, a sofa is on one wall, a modest HDTV in one corner, and a coat-rack sits by the door.

The Nosferatu doesn't stand when Elanah enters, instead remaining seated with hands folded on top of a pile of papers.

"Hello, Miss Uziel." he says, gesturing for Gary to close the door.

When the door is closed he questions "What is it you wanted to ask?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

S
    Steven

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice Regent." Elanah said to Arnold. She stood at a position similar to a military at ease position and said. "I understand you are very busy so I will not waste your time. I am looking for work. Lady Knight Pia is sponsoring my entry into the First Estate and I wish to purchase her a antique Scimitar as a gift. The price of this scimitar is $9000 dollars. I am here to ask if you have any work that I could do to earn part of the money to purchase this gift for my sponsor."

Arnold hmphs softly.

"What are you good at?"
    he asks her

S
    Steven

"I was an assassin for the Israeli military. I am a skilled fighter with both blade and my hands. Moving in Darkness and shadowing people." Elanah said to the Reeve

"So you're a spy and a killer." Arnold replies simply

"The answer is no. I do not have any work that pays. All my money is tied up into the management of this hotel and personal affairs. I am fortunate to already have Deputies who do my spying and killing. I simply cannot afford to help."

Arnold pauses, then asks "Do you really believe you have what it takes to be Unconquerable, Miss Uziel? What makes you think you are worthy?"

S
    Steven

Without Pause Elanah says to the Reeve, "I am loyal, Determined, strong in both mind and body, I am Ambitious, and I respect the Laws of our People. I have gained my freedom from an oppressive sire and I will not be made a slave to anyone again. I have sworn an Oath to Lady Knight Pia and Hound Malevich but before those Oaths Comes the oath I will make to the Invictus."

Arnold is quiet for a moment as he seems to size Elanah up

"I can respect your desire to not be made a slave." he says before continuing to ask "Tell me about the reason you came to Sacramento."

S
    Steven

"I was Sent to Sacramento to Kill a Man." Elanah said matter of factually, "When that was done I attempted to return to Egypt and My sire instructed me to stay here and get close to the Ordo Dracul. I Believe that he wished me to do so because His Majesty had recently joined The Dragons. I refused and left my Sires service."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.