Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Dropping By Tim's Place

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

PRE

"No, not really," Derek says. "So we may need to get someone else in on this." He thinks for a moment, then realizes "I have no idea who, though. Al-Adin is probably good with computer games, but computers...? You heard of any of us who are good with computeres, Erica?"

"Er...," Erica starts, not sure if Derek had been listening to her but not wanting to look stupid, she repeats what she said. "No, I don't anyone good with computers. Will Al-Adin keep it, I dunno, safe? He seems a little simple."

OOC

Yes

PRE

"I thought maybe you'd have heard rumor of someone," Derek replies, shrugging.

He thought a moment longer. The school's IT guy didn't owe him any favors... Betony Rue didn't really seem to know computers, and he hadn't heard from her in awhile. Then he gets an idea. The Autumn sovereign, HAL... he is a computer, sort of. Maybe he could be of help.

"Do you know how to contact the Autumn Soverign? Or have any close contacts among the Autumns?" Once again Derek missed Betony Rue.

Erica pauses to think. "Sam's in that court, but I haven't heard from her for a while." She moves on, not giving any further thought to someone she'd seen as something of a role model not long ago. "What about.. oh, what's her name, the squirrel?"

PRE

"Terri," he says, knowing the name if not the Changeling herself. "That's right, she's Autumn. You don't happen to know how to get hold of her, do you? If not, I suppose we could drop by the Empty Orchestra and ask around."

Erica nods, ready to follow Derek's lead, then perks up with a bright smile. "And later we can practice that dancing, of course."

PRE

"Works for me," he says, smiling. "Let's go see if we can track down Terri."

Heading to the Orchestra.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread